CH 14

Izuku felt the wind rush through his hair. Dropped from a fairly good height. The next thing he felt was the water. He quickly held his breath as he was trained to do. He had always hated water training days, his lungs always burned after. Izuku took a moment to sinkin the situation. This guys are here for all might. Lucky or unlucky he is not here. Finally we have been warped somewhere, in his case water. The mist guy was obviously had a warp quirk. He started to swim up. He then noticed a shark like guy coming at him. Oh? The little fishy wants to fight?

'Huh, what the hell is wrong. Why am I so scared?' Phocas got a good look at this boy. His arms were spread out seeming read to strike. His eyes, his eyes were that of a predator looking at its prey. He was about to turn tall when a foot lodged itself into his face knocking out some teeth.

"HAY, Izuku!" Tsu launched out her tongue and wrapped it around his waist. He didn't fight it as she pulled him up out of the water on their way she picked up mineta too. She lifted Izuku gently onto the ship.

"Thanks!" Izuku thanked tsu and waited for them to come up.

"For a frog you got some pretty big boobs, tsu." mineta said. Oh no he didn't. "Perfect floaties" The next thing Izuku saw was mineta being thrown into the ship's floor. He got what he deserved. Tsu climbed up the wall of the ship.

"Nice job, tsu. You gave them a good one."

"Will for the shark guy, if I didn't you might have killed him."

"Herk"

"And for Mineta, it was nothing." he really couldn't deny that thought. He went into his master's combat training mode, beat them to the point of near death. "This is turning out to be a terrible day of class."

"Hehe, yeah. But can you still coundederit class? I mean they're no teachers in sight." she laughed at his joke.

"Yeah, but do you really think we can make it out right now? They said they were here for all might."

"Yeah, your right. That villian from earlier said so himself, he even practically told us they stole the plans from the press break in, no it's now more of a villain break in now, from the other day. They came here wanting, all might to be here."

"HOLD ON A SECANTE! It's not like this guys can really kill all might! Once he shows up, he'll pound these villains till there's nothing left!" Mineta was having none of their talk.

"Think about it though. If the villains planned so much for this attack, they probably figured out a way to kill him. And didn't you hear what that smoke guy said. Maybe we should worry more about not getting tortured to death. Otherwise we might not get to see all might again, and even if he does show up. We don't know if he'll make it out in one piece"

"Honelsty, Tsu. I think they'll straight up kill us. Torturing kids is more despised than killing kids. You get no cred in the criminal world killing kids."

"What the hell is wrong with you two!? You're wrong! The pros are going to save us! You guys shut up!"

Their attention was drawn to the sound of fines moving through the surface of water.

"YOU BASTARDS! I'll ENJOY EATING YOU!" the villains had surrounded the boat.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mineta screamed his heart out. Problem could be heard across the USJ.

"You couldn't be any loader! Anyway, if they have a way to beat him, we have to stop it. No one at UA knows what's happening here yet. This is up to us, we need to be strong!" Izuku gave a wicked smile.