14

I go out and down to my room in tears and lock my door. I hear a knock about 20 minutes later but I ignore it. "Camila.." I hear such a familiar voice say.
"Camila please." I hesitate but go to the door and crack it open to see Griffin. "What." I say tears falling down my face.

He pushes open the door and locks it Behind him. "I heard about you and Bryce and aria.." he sighs. "And?" I snap, making more tears steam down. He frowns pulling me into a hug. I hug him for a minute then pull away and sit on my bed. "Go back to Dixie." I demand. "She left." "Why." "She broke up with me." "Again ,why." "Because I took your side."

"Griff no.. you can't do that. Go fix things. I fucked up. Go please." I say pushing him away from me. "Camila. Stop." He says grabbing the hand I pushed him with. "Let go!" I yell. He holds my hand tighter and pulls me up by it up into his arms. He rests his chin on my head. "Stop pushing me away." He says softly. And at that moment, I broke down, tears over filling my eyes, my body went numb. He stood there and held me tightly. We lay down and I shove my face into his chest falling asleep.

I wake up to aria coming in the room, "hey can I... oh woah woah woah, you and Griff sleeping together?" "Aria, what do you want?" I sigh. "To know why this is a thing." "I was crying last night, we had a fight and stuff and I fell asleep crying with him comforting me." "Awe." "Okay well I don't want you to wake him up" I say standing up trying to shoo her out. "Okay okay.were gonna go get Starbucks though so if you wanna come," "play I'll be out in a few minutes." I say.

I walk over and grab some clothes and change and do my hair and makeup and go over to griffin. "Griff, wake up." I say lightly shaking him. "What.." he says in a raspy voice. "We're going to Starbucks come with us." He sighs and slowly starts to sit up rubbing his eyes. I sit next to him as he takes his time. He looks at me and smiles. "What?" I laugh. "Nothin, you're just so beautiful." He smiles and looks down. I couldn't help but blush. I quickly hop up and hug him tackling him back into the bed.

We laugh for a bit and he goes up and changes and I go out and wait for him down stairs, once he comes down we decide to just walk to Starbucks. It was aria, josh, Jaden, Quinton, Griff and I.

Camilaa- heya therePc- @imgriffinjohnson

Camilaa- heya there
Pc- @imgriffinjohnson

489.5k likes
Comments -

Ariaspencer- hiya ;)

User 33- dixie broke up with griffin😳

Girl34- Home recker

I'mgriffinjohnson - beautiful.
Reply —->❤️❤️

Jadenhossler- WE WERE THERE TOO :(