Chapter 19

Chapter 19- Hero Names And Internships.

"(L/N) why are you out of bed?!"

"It's only been three days and you're already up and going?! So manly!"

"I'm so glad you're up, but come on man! Don't go extreme!"

You were bombarded with questions from your peers, making you nervous. You slightly turn to see Bakugou staring, but he quickly looked away.
'Is he... nervous?' You thought.

"SILENCE!!" Everyone sat back down as Aizawa glared at them.
"(L/N) is fine and she will sit down without any disturbance" he threatened. The class nodded and you sat down in your seat, right next to Urakaka.
"Alright, since everyone is here, the real test is about to begin,"
'A pop quiz?!'
"Choosing code names, your hero name for yourself,"

You mentally facepalmed. You've realized that you have to be a 'hero', yet you forgot to figure out a name.
"These hero names can be temporary, but be careful of what you choose or-" the door swung open.
"You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight walked in, slightly looking at you and winked, making you blush.

"What you pick out could be your code name for life, so you better be careful or you'll be stuck with something indecent," she explained standing next to Aizawa.
"Yes, and Midnight will be checking with your hero names, this is just not my forte," he said grabbing his sleeping bag and falling asleep.

"Alright, now who is willing to get up first and show your hero names?" She suddenly asked. You clutches your blank white board, still not knowing what you're gonna be. Aoyama it up first and showed his board.

"Hold your breathe, for my name is I Can Not Stop Twinkling!" He said while literally sparkling.
'That's just a whole sentence...' you sweat dropped.
"How about this? Take out the 'I' and shorten to Can Not to Can't,"
"You're right mon ami,"

"THAT WORKED?!" The class yelled.
"Alright here's mine, Alien Queen!" You nodded thinking that was a good name.
"Wait you mean the gross alien that has acidic blood?! No way!" You kinda deflated at her saying acidic blood was gross.
'Guess my blood is gross' You sighed.

"I had this name for a while since grade school, Rainy Season Hero: Froppy!" Asui said. Everyone started to chant Froppy, making you loosen up.
"Here's mine, Sturdy Hero: Red Riot"
"Oh! Going off the Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot yes?" Midnight asked.
"Yeah, he may be old school, but I look up to him!" Kirishima said smiling.

"Well, if you're gonna bare the name of someone you admire, you have more to live up to," She explained. You looked at your board.
'Someone to look up to?' You suddenly had a realization.
'Wait, if I want to be like someone I look up to then... that's it! I know what I'll be named!!' You began to scribble down your hero name.