EB 42: Where She Is One With Him

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Posted - April 24, 2020

#Cherisascreamer #Cherlikesitrough #Trentisdaddy #TreasurechestEATShisCherrycakes

Happy Reading, Queens! 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H E R 

:: Chapter (42) :: Where she's one with him 

My mother is spending the night at my aunt's – a girls night, as she called it. I am not returning to the dorm until the new semester resumes. So, seeing as I've got the whole place to myself, I invite my boyfriend over.

I'll be there in a little less than 2 hours. Out with the boys right now. – Treasure-Chest

Reading those words, I shoot upright and gun it for my bathroom. I need to shower, shave, moisturize, fix my hair, and find an outfit in record time.

My pulse is racing as I take my time in the shower, letting the water wash over my skin and wondering where tonight can lead. I know exactly where I want it to go.

I have expectations tonight and I hope Trent is on the same page as me.

Which is what leads me to lather on my favorite lotion, the one who's scent he loves and the one I know secretly drives him crazy. It also leads me to put on a skimpy baby blue nightie, the kind that plunges low and leaves little to the imagination. I wear a matching kimono to ward off the cold and let my bronze strands dry naturally.

God, I don't even know if he wants to take this slow, but I couldn't be more obvious. I'm ready for a dick-appointment. Everything about me is yelling I'm-ready-to-get-fucked-by-Trenton-Reynolds.

The doorbell rings and I run towards the door. Then I stop, get back into composure and eye myself in the entrance mirror. I touch my breasts and fluff my hair.

Satisfied that I look damn good, very slowly, I open the door.

Trent's arm is braced on the doorframe and he's holding what looks like a takeout bag from Marnie's Shack in the other hand.

The moment that flickers between is packed with rising heat. A muscle in Trent's jaw ticks, before he smiles without humour. "Hey, baby."

"Hi, babe," I quip, folding my arms under my chest. "What do you have there?"

"I didn't have dinner and I wasn't sure if you'd already eaten, so I brought us something."

So sweet, always thinking ahead. I step forward and my indecent state is now painfully obvious. Trent doesn't make a remark, choosing to quietly assess my body. I know he likes what he sees.

His mind is probably spinning with his next calculated move. I don't care what happens next, as long as something happens.

Taking the food from his hands, I invite him in.

As he toes off his boots and sheds his winter coat, I take note that his hair's a little wet – like he's just showered too. He smells clean in that earthy scent of his, as always, and has a few days worth of stubble on his chiseled jaw.