2. 𝘐'𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵...

After Wilbur's stream. Wilbur's POV.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  "Thank you for watching, I hope you all had a good stream," I said, looking at chat, "It was a pleasure robbing you all today. It really was, that was a really nice stream to come back to" I giggled. 

   I browsed my home page on twitch trying to find a stream to raid. Finally I found someone that I knew who was streaming.

  "We're gonna raid... Phil, my friend Phil." I said. I went on about how I was going to be in his chat later anyways. "Anyways, thank you all for coming... Aw yeah, 2.5 thousand that's pretty good, thank you all very much, see you soon."

  Just like that I ended the stream. I stretched and went to get a banana. I remembered that one girl from my livestream earlier. Her username was... "empiirean"? Right? I grabbed a banana from the counter and went back to my room. I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone and opened Twitter. I searched that same name in the Twitter search bar. Then, a profile came up. In her bio there was a link to her YouTube and Twitch, I clicked the link, and yep, it was the same girl. I clicked the follow button and scrolled through her page. I took another bite of the banana when I came across a selfie of her. I legit choked on the banana. 

  "AcKKK-" I hacked the banana up and spit it in the trash can.

  Holy cow... She's really cute... I thought. I liked the tweet BEFORE I realized it was from 2 weeks ago, which would tell her I stalked her feed. I quickly unliked it but I knew it was too late. I subscribed to her YouTube, after clicking the link to her YouTube channel. I noticed she mostly did solo videos on Minecraft. I read her bio on YouTube and it read, "Hi my name is (Y/N) and I play Minecraft an stream on Twitch. All of these videos on my channel are straight from my Twitch channel!" I ate the rest of my banana and threw the peel in the trash. I saw that she put her location as, "Coronado, California." I realized that it was fairly close to San Diego's Convention Center, where TwitchCon 2020 would be held. Maybe she'll come. I thought. I closed my apps on my phone. I got up to my computer and joined Phil's live. I donated 10 dollars and said, "i'm here now, you can stop waiting."

  "Thank you... Wilbur? Oh hello welcome... 'I'm here now, you can stop waiting.'" Phil said and then laughed. 

  I edited my livestream down to 31 minutes. I'd say that's pretty good. I still couldn't stop thinking about (Y/N) though... And how I said "I love you too" to her... Did I mean it? I don't know... 

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ty for reading!!! this one was a short one but eh

also i didn't say this in the last chapter but the ages are, you: 19, wilbur: 23

i edited it so if you are just reading the book then u already know :>

522 words