Daugther reader - your boyfriend cheats on you

You see you had invited your fathers, brothers, and Alfred over to your place to come meet your boyfriend Bradon. after they found out your were dating someone after Wally had caught you at cafe with a guy on night, and later told your brother dick who told everyone else.

Y/n " okay remember be nice to him okay and no asking him to many questions"

Bruce " we promise"

Y/n " okay" you opens you apartment front door and that when you came cross your boyfriends clothes and some random clothes on you living room floor.

Y/n " what the hell" you soon walked around the living room and soon found some random purse that was not yours, and that when many things started rushing threw your head.

Dick " hey what going on ..... " soon your family walked into the living room and saw the clothes and the purse, you soon walk over to bedroom door ready to see what you will find out next.

Y/n " get you behinds our of my fucking bed right now before I pour water on all of you"

???? " babe calm down"

Y/n " get the fuck out of my place right now" before any of your family could walk into the bedroom, two girls came running out of the room fast. They soon saw your family and soon looked very embraced about what was happing, and soon enough they got their things and ran out of house.

Y/n " I said get out of my house now" you son come back into the living room with your now ex boyfriend following, you still trying to put his boxers on.

???? " babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to they are my ex's ....."

Clark " don't you dare speak to my daughter young man she spent most of the  morning speaking well of you"

Bradon " I'm sorry"

Bruce " watch what you say boy before it your last words"

Y/n " you know what Bradon keep this place I will have movers come and get my things, good luck paying the rent it was only easy when I lived her because the landlord know my fathers"

Bardon " please babe this makes our relationship stronger now"

Dick " what the hell are ...."

Y/n " no I makes our relationship broken by Bradon I will be back in four days for my things" you soon leave your now ex place, with your family following behind your brothers said they could beat up him for you with their friends. Later on that night you spelt in your old bedroom in Wayne manor, you had called your landlord saying you were moving out. Your fathers said you can move back home which you agreed to because, you didn't want to go threw the process of buying a new place. Bradon had called you a few times asking you to come home and to give him other chance, but he soon stop calling you after you had heard he had gotten beaten up by some masked man.