The Arrangement

Written By: valenwriting

Summary: Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile playboy was starting to hurt his reputation as a legendary musician. Things needed to change, but he had no motivation to leave his current lifestyle behind.

Jeon Jungkook, on the other hand, had a very unenviable life. Studying his way through his last year of college in a field he wasn't interested in, Jungkook rarely had time for himself or to do the things he truly loved. Things needed to change, but he did not have the time or means to rebuild his boring life.

When an opportunity brings V and Jungkook together, they each find ways they could benefit from each other's company. The two enter into an arrangement that would help rebuild both of their lives, unaware they would start to create a life together. But when secrets and fame threaten the newfound partnership, Jungkook and V discover that only time will tell if they have the power to make it through the storm.

Status: Complete.

Recommended By: 
PurpleKokiee
TaekookieDecember " Its a switch....this story is a must read for all taekooker out there.....the author got the best writing style"