3. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

The next day. Your POV.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  I woke up at 9:57 AM, only getting about 7 hours of sleep. I looked up at the ceiling. I smiled and stretched. I got up, grabbed my phone and went out to the kitchen. I made some coffee and as I was waiting I checked my phone.

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

 Twitter (4)                                                                3:44

┊ @ WilburSoot tweeted:                                                   ┊

╰┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

YouTube (2)                                                              5:54

┊ Recommended:                                                                  ┊

╰┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

  I clicked on the Twitter notification thread and read through it, @WilburSoot tweeted something!, @WilburSoot followed you, @WilburSoot liked your tweet, and @slimecicle tweeted something!... WAIT A SECOND. WILBUR SOOT FOLLOWED ME?! I then opened the YouTube notification thread and it read, Recommended: and Wilbur Soot subscribed to you!. WHAT! WHY? WHEN? WHERE? HOW???

  I DMed Wilbur on twitter:

you

dude!!! thank you sm for following me! can i know why lol?

  I grabbed my coffee and sipped on it anxiously. I thought of a song that could ease my anxiety. It was called "I Think I Love You".

  "Hey Google, play I Think I Love You from The Partridge Family."I said.

  "Playing 'I Think I Love You' from The Partridge Family on Spotify."

  BING! I looked at my phone, and I saw a notification from Twitter. I clicked it and unlocked my phone. It brought me to @WilburSoots DMs.

you

dude!!! thank you sm for following me! can i know why lol?

Wilbur Soot

No problem, and I followed because I wanted too :)

btw I saw that you lived close to where TwitchCon is going to be held...

Are you going to go?

you

yeah! i wouldn't miss it for the world lol

Wilbur Soot

Great! I'll see you there?

you

fo sure!!!

Wilbur

Great! <3

  Did he just... use the heart emote while talking... to me?! My heart fluttered and made me a bit sick. I sipped more of my coffee. I set my mug down and turned up the music.

I think I love you!

I think I love you! So what am I so afraid of?!

I'm afraid that, I'm not sure of, a love there is no cure for...

  I danced to the song until I couldn't feel my legs. I flopped on my couch and got I scrolled through Twitch until I got inspiration for a stream. I got up and headed over to my room.

  "Hey google, stop." I said and the room went silent.

  I went into my room and threw an outfit together. I got dressed and started my live. I tweeted out, "hey stream starting, join if u wanna chill". I got a couple people who somehow turned into 200 people that joined. 

  "Hey good morning, or afternoon, or evening!" I giggled. 

  I sipped on my coffee and I saw on my screen, "WilburSoot subscribed for 12 months!" I choked on my coffee but played it off. I set my coffee on my desk.

  "Aw, thank you so much Wilbur, for subscribing for a year!" I said. "Anyways, today we are going to do a parkour map on Minecraft." 

  "WilburSoot donated 5 dollars!" appeared on screen. There was a small text that came up below it, which said, "What map are you doing?" 

  "Thank you so much Wilbur for the 5 dollars! And I'm doing 60 Levels of Madness." I said, loading into Minecraft.

  "WilburSoot donated 5 dollars!" appeared on screen with a small text saying, "Mind if I join you?"

  "Thank you Wilbur. And no I don't mind at all!" I said. "Friend me on discord, 'empiireanxx'. Basically my Twitch user but with 2 x's at the end."

  He friended me, I accepted it and we started a call. My heart fluttered when I heard him talk.

  "Hello," He said through an obvious smile. "Let's get this show on the road!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

damn okay this was a longish one lol

and yesh im probably going to be jumping through weeks lol-

650 words