I Love You

Nate

I sat on our bed with my hands in my hair. I was happy for her, but I couldn't help but think she would leave. Maybe she wanted to stay with her parents and I had to respect that, but how would I spend my days without her here?

I was so used to her being around and now that everything was coming together she would probably leave.

Why would she choose a killer over her parents that she just reunited with?

I knew being this paranoid was wrong but I just couldn't help it. I've been thinking about all that since I left her get some time with her parents and it was driving me insane.

I heard a soft knock on the door following with the door opening and her head peeking through.

I struggled but gave her a smile anyways, "How did it go?" I asked as she sat down next to me.

"Great" She said giving me a cute smile.

"Are you-" I trailed off and looked down, "Are you planning to go live with them?" I asked.

She sighed.

Here we go.

"I thought we were over this" She said.

"Yes, before they actually came here. Maybe you changed your mind, maybe you want to go with them. I-I'll completely respect that, I will. Why would you choose a killer over your parents?-"

"Shut up Nate" She interrupted my rumbling, "You're so stupid"

"Am I wrong? I wouldn't choose me either"

"You're seriously dumb"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you can't see I love you!" She said raising her voice.

She started blushing like crazy and looked down hiding her face with her hair.

She loves me? For real for real?

"Wait what?"

"I love you" She mumbled shuffling her feet.

"Fuck, no"

She immediately looked up looking really hurt.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked, her bottom lip trembling.

Oh My God please don't cry, that's not what I meant.

"I wanted to say it first!" I whined.

"W-what? That's what you meant?" She asked.

I chuckled, "Rosy, if you thought even for a second that I don't love you, you must be really oblivious", I snaked my arm around her waist and made her straddle me, "I love you Rosy" I said and kept saying 'I love you' in between kisses making her smile.

I held the back of her and deepened the kiss.

"Nate my parents want to talk to you" She said in between kisses.

"We'll go in a minute" I said quickly and kept kissing her.

She was hesitant at first but she got the hang of it after a few seconds.

I pulled away and kissed down her neck. We were both panting but I couldn't keep away from her.

"Nate we need to go" She said.

She was right. If I kept going I would leave a mark and her parents couldn't see her like that. Not to mention her lips were already a little swollen.

_________

"So much for being romantic" Vincent said shaking his head.

"Hey shut up, I couldn't do otherwise" I said.

We were in our main room. Rose's parents had gone back now and Rosy decided to go with them for the weekend. I had spent the whole weekend just talking to her over the phone or facetiming her. I made sure to get her a phone before she left.

Today was the day she would supposedly come back, but I was worried she wouldn't.

I couldn't say I wasn't feeling insecure about it. Maybe she would like it there. Maybe she would decide to go stay there forever while I was here searching for a house for us.

"I'm scared"

"Oh My God, Nate stop bitching" Leo whined.

"Like you're the one to talk" I growled.

"She won't leave you bro, get over it. Don't suffocate her"

He was right. I shouldn't obsess over her so much. It's unhealthy.

But I can't help it.

"I'm trying" I said feeling frustrated and tugging at my hair.

"What are you trying?" I heard an all too familiar voice and immediately turned my head to see her.

"You're back" I exclaimed standing up and rushing to her.

"Of course I am. What did you think?"

"I was worried you wouldn't come back. Let's go to our room" I said and pulled her to our room.

I wanted some time alone with her.

"Did you have a good time there?" I asked her closing the door.

"I did, but I am too used to having you around. It was unusual" She said with a smile, "I'm not leaving you Nate. Get that through your head"

"I love you" I whispered and kissed her.