[7] Confronting Mr. Pyschic

'🌸I ship Saiki and Coffee Jelly-san!'🌸

Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••

Right after sixth period ended, Y/N waited near the doorway, while impatiently tapping her shoes on the floor. She had mixed emotions about the earlier scene. Was what she witnessed just ordinary?-No! A normal person can't just happen to pop a ball incidentally!

"I knew you'd be waiting here."

That unknown voice caught Y/N's attention as she stood up straight. The isolated boy from before was face to face in front of Y/N. Saiki gave her an immense glare as she did the same. Y/N took the lead of taking him up to the school rooftop where they would be alone together.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The wind brushed over her shoulder a sit flowed with the wind, his did the same.

"You were the one spying on me, weren't you?" He questioned with yet no expression.

"Enough about that. I saw what you did with the net and the ball! You're psychic too!" Y/N interrupted, raising her voice.

"What do you mean 'too'?"

Y/N clicked her tongue as she stepped back, preparing to use her abilities. Water formed above her hands as she combined them together, making it solid ice. She pressed her palms together, creating a crystallized sculpture of coffee jelly. That mould immediately oases our smoke, as it spout out fire. A splash of water made way toward Y/N, causing the roasting sculpture to cool down.

"As you can see, I can't control my powers. But I know you can."

"And let me guess. You want me to help you stable it?"

Her eyes brightened for a moment, but died down once she noticed his attitude. Saiki's demeanour was filled with disgust and showed 'does she really think I would agree to that?' face.

Y/N went down on her knees, pleading as if her life depended on it.

"Saiki, I'm begging you! You can just give me pointers. Anything will do! I just-"

"Bribing me won't change my mind. I could probably do anything you list off myself."

Saiki walked off, ignoring her requests. He admitted that felt a little sorry for her. Her eyes were dripping with liquid and her voice hitched to the point that she couldn't form words any longer.

"Umm-I'll do anything for you to say yes! Name it and it's yours! Brand new sneakers, homework cheat sheets, coffee jelly?"

His footsteps paused at the mention of that word. A moment later, he was no longer where he was and teleported behind her back, gently getting ahold of her shoulder.

"Give me Coffee Jelly, and I'll give you one lesson. Deal?"

The girl's eyes blinked before unhesitatingly nodded her head. She spread a wide smile on her face as she had momentary party in her mind.

On the first day of school, she made three friends, and one of them is a psychic! What more could she ask?
•••
🌸I don't know why this took me forever. Anyway, bye for now!!!🌸