The game

**This is the first part of the story where you can choose what you want to do for the next chapters. Parts will take me some time to get up but i will be posting at least weekly updates**

Y/N POV:

Your life has been the best since you left your family's house and joined Slender man as one of his proxy's. You got to take killing missions, play video games with Ben, play dolls with Sally, and there was even a game night ever weekend. It was the best. Tonight's game was 7 Mins In Heaven. You didn't really know what it was but you where excited.

"Ok guys lets start the game! Sally was just tucked into bed so we can finally have some fun" Jane announced looking very happy with a glass bottle in her hand along with a drink in her hand which you assumed was alcohol. Everyone started to get into a circle and you joined them sitting next to Toby and Masky, two of your best friends. You where slightly puzzled but was slightly scared to ask what the game was about.

"Dear whats wrong? You look puzzled" 

"I don't know this game or how it works..." You looked down slightly embarrassed as you answered Jane's question.

"Its really simple! We can do a demonstration round. You spin the bottle..." Jane spins the bottle and ironically it lands on Jeff. Jane's eye twitched lightly. "EWWW I HAVE TO DO THIS WITH YOU?!?! YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!!!" Jeff yelled.

"Shut up! Its just a demonstration you ass... but since the bottle landed on.. Jeff.. we would go into the closet over there and be locked in for 7 minutes. Anything could happen during that 7 minutes anything can happen." She smirked at you and handed you the bottle. "Since you have never played before you get to go first my dear~"

You gulped as you spun the bottle sweating slightly as you watched it spin. It seemed like forever till it came to a slowing stop and landed. You gasped as you looked at them. You couldn't believe it landed on them... Of all people...

**Sorry its short but there isn't much to write for the first scene.**