47🔥 Distracting Hyung

Because you made my inner half Dom UWU

16+ CONTENT AHEAD GEEYEE
See, I was going to have Hoseok eat Yoongi out, then I decided he can do that later
So
HOSEOK IS GIVING YOONGLES A SUCKY SUCKY JOB
If it makes you UNcomfortable please exit :)

16+ CONTENT AHEAD GEEYEESee, I was going to have Hoseok eat Yoongi out, then I decided he can do that laterSoHOSEOK IS GIVING YOONGLES A SUCKY SUCKY JOBIf it makes you UNcomfortable please exit :)

Yoongi dragged Hoseok all the way to his room in the frost corridors, no one was around so it didn't matter that he was dragging a fire elemental to his dorm room.

The sword had dissipated the moment Yoongi took Hoseok's hand into his own, his anger still evident.

Sure, other people may see the fact Yoongi was more than willing to kill his brother as harsh, but to him it wasn't. Victor was willing to do the exact same. If people knew the true reason why the two resented each other, more like hate, than they'd understand why Yoongi would want him dead. Plus, all the shit Victor has done recently doesn't help in the slightest.

Once they got into Yoongi's dorm room, which he shared with Jungkook but the other was no where in sight, he slammed the door shut, locked it, and pulled Hoseok on top of him.

Yoongi was leaning against the door, Hoseok's body pressed against his as their lips connected. Hoseok's hands on Yoongi's hips as Yoongi's wrapped themselves around Hoseok's neck, the elder leaning his body up towards Hoseok's. Hoseok deepened their already heated kiss, heated with Yoongi's anger, tilting his head to the side as Yoongi bit on his bottom lip a bit more aggressively than he's done the other times they've made out.

Hoseok pulled away, "Yoongi, what are you doing?" he inquired, not that he was complaining, he was just curious. Yoongi went from angry to horny within seconds.

Yoongi huffed, his hands going down Hoseok's chest and stomach, "Remember when you said you'd make me moan?" Hoseok nodded slowly, "Well I need you to do just that, let me put this anger to use."

"Are you sure?" Hoseok inquired, wanting Yoongi's full consent, he didn't want to do something Yoongi would regret doing later. "What if someone hears?"