Toby (Male)

**This version is for the lovely males so if you are a female and want to read the female version its above this one**

Y/N POV:

You couldn't believe that it landed on Toby. You had a crush on him but no one knew you where gay. The room was silent when you quickly got up and rushed to the room acting all irritated. "Lets get this stupid shit over.." Toby followed you and Jane locked the door behind you.

You leaned against the wall blushing madly not knowing where Toby was. Before you knew it you felt your pants get pulled off and something warm and wet slide up over it. You gasped and bit your lip to hide your moan. "T-Toby what are you do- A-ah~" You couldn't finish your question before Toby was already fully sucking your dick and teasing your ass. You couldn't believe this was happening. 

Toby gripped your ass as he started to deep throat you causing a moan to escape your mouth making you to blush madly. "T-Toby p-please your gonna make m-me..."  Your pleas though didn't make Toby stop, instead he sped up. You came in his mouth and moaned loud. Toby helped bring your pants back up and kissed you.

"I-I like you too (Y/N). I know you like me by the way you look at me." Toby smirked and the door opened. Everyone just looked at the two of you as you looked around all flustered. You couldn't continue playing and you left the room.

~Later that night~

You where laying in your bed thinking about what happened and you couldn't help but get turned on. You pulled off your clothes taking your dick in your hand and messed with yourself. You moaned softly to yourself as you continued but didn't notice when Toby walked in.

"Having fun with-without me huh?" You jumped when you saw Toby with nothing but his pants on. It wasn't long before he was completely naked and sitting in between your legs staring you up and down. You blushed madly and looked away biting your lip. Toby moved you head to look at him as he kissed you lightly biting your lip causing you to gasp. This lead to a very hot and steamy make out session. After a couple minutes of making out Toby broke the kiss.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you to Toby" You smiled as you pushed Toby and start to lick up his dick and pop it in your mouth. Toby gasped as he felt you on him and he gripped your head as he made you go up and down on his dick. You helped him by bobbing your head with him as you heard him moaning more as time passed. You loved to hear the moans coming from his mouth and soon he came inside yours. You swallowed as he moved you to doggy position.

"No one e-else gets to-to have you" Toby kissed your back and left love marks all  over your body. You laid your head down on the pillow as you heard a pop from the lube bottle. Soon after you felt him enter inside you causing the two of you to moan out. Toby was just the perfect size as he started to pump in and out of you.

After a while of him thrusting inside of you he helped you onto him and you started to ride him both of you a moaning mess. "T-Toby you feel so good inside me~" You couldn't help yourself to fall for the ticking boy. Toby gripped your hips and smacked your ass a couple times. You could tell he was getting close and so where you.

"O-Oh god (Y/N)!~" Toby pushed you down onto your back as he pounded harder hitting all the right places causing you to scream in pleasure and arch your back sightly. Toby buried his face in your neck as he pounded in faster and harder with each thrust. "TOBY!!~" "(Y/N)!!!~" The two of you moaned out as you both cam at the same time. Cum landed on your chest and on the blankets. Toby slid himself out of you and cum started leaking from your ass as  he laid down next to you cuddling close. The two of you where happy and that's all that mattered.