Chapter 3- The Celestial exchange students

I hope you're enjoying the story so far! (^ω^)have picture of beel because he's babey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class was okay, there were small tables, two per person it seemed. Asmo was waving eagerly at me and patted his seat down, smiling at me, almost as if he was already fond of me.

A teacher entered the room, he was surprisingly young. He had dark teal hair and light purple eyes. His face was void of any emotion. As for his clothing he had on a black shirt on with grey trousers. Around his shoulders was a black jacket that he didn't seem to be wearing, his voice montone.

"Alright class, we have another human exchange student. You know the rules. If any of you decide to be stupid and break those rules I will be sending you directly to Diavolo or I'll deal with you myself. Do I make myself clear?" He said strictly.

There we a couple of nods and agreements. Some sighed in response.

He began introducing what his lesson was about, and the topics he'd cover in class. I had to stop myself from zoning out.

Sitting right at the front of the class made me anxious, I could feel several glares from people, or rather demons from behind me, I heard whisper's and laughs directed at my name and my race. I bit my lip, trying to ignore those voices, nothing I wasn't used to.

~~~

After class was over Asmo and I walked to the house of lamentation. Along the way, he hit on different demons, male and female. I tugged on my sleeves as we walked home with another demon.

I could feel the hatred radiating of her as she stared at me, with a fake smile plastered across her face.

Along the way home, I felt like an outcast, being the third Wheeler, Asmo had tried to include me in the conversation but I couldn't muster up proper sentences without stuttering or stammering. This made Asmo look at me in pity, I was trying my best.

Once Asmo had dropped me off back to my new home, he left with the demon. I sighed walking in. This whole entire year was probably going to go shit.

I saw Ambrose on the sofa with Beel, once he saw me he grinned widely.

At least someone was happy. He told me about how Diavolo was nice to him, he even gave him some sweets and apparently he was a good teacher too.

"At least you're having a good day" I sighed rubbing my temples.

He asked me what was wrong once we got upstairs, he saw the upset look on my face and I instead told him I was fine.

~

A few hours had passed, I played around on My D. D. D trying to find out how it worked, it was different from the phone I owned. It worked differently than any Android or IPhone.

Night had arrived quickly, Ambrose had fallen asleep after I wrapped him up in bundles of blankets.

I for one had trouble falling asleep, I always fell asleep at around 3am in the morning since my body refused till then, it was mostly because my brain just loved overthinking every situation.

Something didn't sit right with me, almost all of them mentioned a seventh brother or something... Yet there were only 6 of them.

Maybe something happened to him, and they were still all shaken up by the accident.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a ping from my phone. I looked at the notification and it was a message from Levi.

You say Lucifer mentioned having frozen something? Are you absolutely sure that's what he said?