Just keep running

Robin woke up cold and hungry. Were am I? He thought. Oh yeah. he thought. I ran away. Where am I again. Robin thought checking his watch. oh yeah I took it off so batman couldn't track me. Robin walked around trying to find where he is. He was in some kind of forest with big long trees and nobody for about 10 miles Robin figured. He decided to remember why he ran away.
FLASHBACK
"Your the problem! You are going to keep our powers and I can tell, because the dick Grayson I know would do anything, and I mean anything to get powers, no matter what you think." Wally screamed at him. "Now get out or I'll make you."
Wally pushed Robin out of his room and slammed his door in his face.
Robin walked away to his room trying to let wally's words sink in.
Robin reached his room slamming the door and walking in circles.
"Ok cool down." Robin told himself.
Robin sat on his bed. Robin got up and punched the wall making a dent bigger than he normally did.
"right I have powers still." He said to himself. Robin quickly grabbed a bag and ran to the kitchen. He grabbed food and a couple bottles of water and slipped out of Mount Justice without disturbing anyone else. Robin ran back as far as he could occasionally stopping to catch his breath. Robin looked down and remembered that his bag and his watch had a tracking device in it so he took it off and grab as many things he could. Robin hid his stuff and continued to run towards the next town.