49🔥Clear as glass

"It's been almost a week and they still haven't even looked at each other, yet you want to act out this plan?" Jimin glared at his boyfriend, his arms crossed over his chest as he and NamJoon were talking outside of the dining hall with Jimin keeping anyone from hearing their conversation.

NamJoon sighed, holding his boyfriends shoulders, "Look, I know they're having emotional trouble, but the longer we wait the more time Yang has to figure out what we're doing."

Jimin groaned, well aware that Namjoon was right about it all, they couldn't wait anymore, especially if they wanted something on Yang. They have no clue if Victor, probably still pissy about what Yoongi did to him, has talked to Yang and got them even further on her hit list.

When the two walked back into the dining hall, the rest looked at them, NamJoon and Jimin both nodded, which was the signal that they were going to do this.

Of course, they were nervous. This could either go very good or very bad. It all depended on how they played their cards.

Doing this could possibly lead to them getting their abilities temporarily taken away, like did to Yezi, which is why, so NamJoon wouldn't have his taken, Hayoon was going to start their little argument.

"YAH! Kim NamJoon!" she yelled as he walked by, her face set into a firm glare, "What the hell is your problem with me? HUH!" she was standing in her seat, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Songhee around her.

NamJoon furrowed his eyebrows, stopping and giving Hayoon a confused look, Jimin walking back to his section, "What the hell are you talking about?" he asked, feigning confusion.

Who knew the two could act well?

Hayoon scoffed, walking closer to him, this had the guards walking towards the two, including Fera, "You know what the hell i'm talking about, stop playing the whole i'm an innocent earth elemental act, I heard what you fucking said-" Hayoon purposely made her eyes flash to icy-white, NamJoon's going into their green. Just so the others thought things were about to get physical.

"That's enough!" Fera shouted, grabbing NamJoon and having a guard grab Hayoon since she couldn't touch her, "since you two don't know how to behave, let's see how you act when you're in front of Chancellor Yang."

Hayoon and Namjoon both had to keep their smiles in.

Jimin used his wind to follow the two, they needed to make sure Jungkook and Jin started fighting at the right time. His wind acted as his eyes as he leaned his head on the table, not showing his eye color so no one knew he was using his ability.

Two guards held Hayoon and NamJoon as they were escorted to Yang's office. When they got there, she couldn't contain her glare, "What the hell happened?" she asked, putting her papers down.

"These two decided to almost start a physical fight in the dining hall," Fera informed, her expression neutral, "so we brought them here."

Before Yang could begin deciding her discipline, two guards barged into her office with scared expressions on their faces, Yang rolled her eyes, "What is it now?!"

"A frost and fire elemental are two seconds away from ripping each others throats out!" one of them shouted, Yang's eyes widening as she stood. She took a hold of her long robes, she looked at Fera, "Make sure these two don't try to leave." she instructed before exiting.

Fera closed and locked the door once she knew Yang was far enough, she looked over at the two, "You have a couple minutes, I don't think Jungkook and SeokJin can buy you two much time."

Hoseok and Yoongi informed Fera of the plan, the elder woman more than willing to help the two. Hoseok and Yoongi having the brilliant idea of using a marshalle to help them.

Plus, she missed being a little rebellious.

<><><>

"Really that's it? Stop acting like a little bitch, Jungkook, you're acting like this whole mess isn't your damn fault!" SeokJin yelled, Jungkook glaring at him from across the dining hall.

"Stop acting like you actually care or understand me, SeokJin, you think you're a fucking know it all-"

"I know a lot-"

"Sure you do-"

"How about you shut the fuck up-"

"How about you make me-"

SeokJin walked intimidatingly close to Jungkook, causing the guards to rush over to them, "I bet you'd enjoy me trying." he muttered, his voice low and causing shivers to run through Jungkook's body.

Jungkook was at the edge of the front section, which is why Seokjin could get so close.

"Stop acting like you care, Jin!" Jungkook yelled at him from where a guard was holding him back, his eyes going into their ocean blue and his whisp appearing, "You don't understand or know me!"

"THEN LET ME LEARN!" Jin shouted back, his eyes going into their orange, which caused his whisp to form as well.

Taehyung seemed to see through both men, able to see the truth in each of their words. His heart beating hard in his chest.

They liked each other, Taehyung realized, his eyes widening when he repeated it in his head, they like each other. Confusion setting into his mind, why did it take him a week to finally see it?

Chancellor Yang threw the doors open using her wind, a glare on her face, "What in the hell is going on!?"

<><><>

NamJoon and Hayoon dug through her office, making sure to put things back in their spots after they looked, which slowed them down.

It wasn't until Hayoon grabbed one of the picture frames and turned it around that they found something. Her eyes widened as she took both pictures that were hidden there out of the spot, NamJoon rushing towards her.

"What are those?"

Hayoon shook her head, she was just as confused, "I don't know."

In one of the pictures were three people, in the other was a young girl, probably ten.

NamJoon's eyes widened ten-fold when he read the names at the bottom and looked at the picture again, he did this multiple times, Hayoon staring at him inquiringly.

"What is it, NamJoon?" she wondered, looking at the photo.

NamJoon didn't say anything and just pointed at the names underneath not only the picture of the three people, but on the little girls picture too.

Malchin Saito, Yang Akida, and...

Akane Saito.

a/n
Here come the theories