| The Flower Blooms |

time skip
2 years later

epilouge
_____

"You aren't supposed to eat the paper!"

"What do you mean you can't eat the paper, it's so sweet it tastes edible-" A loud girl mumbled in Korean.

Other pairs of eyes landed on the girl as she cluelessly stared at the sea of eyes.

Laughs erupted through the room as Sana and Ryujin patted the girls back.

"You guys are mean to me." Sam stared at us as we all began standing up.

"I learned Korean only for you all to bully me when I think we can all agree the paper tastes good." Sam pouted as she stood up as well.

"We're never taking you to this ice cream place again, you looked like a child trying to lick every last part of the bowl-" Jihyo stared into the girls eyes as she playfully frowned.

As we got into the full car, phones began vibrating.

I pulled my phone out and saw the group chat practically erupting in flames.

"What do they want now, it's barely been three hours since we left-" Ryujin eyed her phone while quickly typing something back.

The others chuckled as Sam began driving away.

☆彡

"Are you sure you can get there yourself? You look like you can explode any minute." I made eye contact with the smiling girl as she nodded.

"Soobin's already waiting for me, this is the last appointment since I'm due next month."

The girls around us shot teasing grins at the girl as she hopped out of the car.

She waved quickly with pink cheeks before walking towards the front door of the doctors office.

"Sheesh, I knew she would be the first one to get married and have a kid." Ryujin sighed and rubbed her temple while chuckles escaped everyone's mouths.

The silence in the car became comfortable until a evil chuckle was heard at the front.

"Oh no-"

"She's gonna do it again-"

In the blink of an eye, the speakers were blasting UGH while Sammy's smirk burned into everyone's souls.

.

After a few short minutes, we were already in front of the dorms.

"Cya later, I'll tell Yeji you all said hi~" Sam waved at us as we hopped out of the car.

Once she drove away, we began walking towards the doors.

A year ago, Sam and her soulmate moved here and surprised us, they got married shortly after. Everyone was shocked when Sam practically was fluent in Korean as well.

The doors opened, causing several pairs of eyes to look at us.

"Welcome back~!"