Tenko is the Antichrist special part 1

"You are just, un poco loco~" You and Izuku sang as you continued to drive down the long stretch of open road, the harsh rain pelting your windows and the roaring wind making it hard to see. You continued to drive carefully and cautiously through the hazardous weather conditions, praying that the multiple tarps layered on top of your car were enough to protect your belongings. The car was packed to the very brim with everything it could hold from your previous apartment in the city; and you weren't making another trip so what you had was what you got. Regardless, the three of you were rather excited to finally move and start fresh. Plus, you had always wanted your own house and own property. The Apartment was nice, but you wanted something bigger for the family. Not that it would grow any more...but life always had a funny way of surprising you. Plus, you wanted to be closer to nature and away from the dangers of the city. God knows you made plenty of enemies there.

"What color is the sky Ay, mi amor! Ay, mi amor!" You and Izuku sang once more as the song repeated, a flash of lightning illuminating the impossibly dark road as you continued to drive towards the countryside. The soft sound of the windshield wipers added to the rhythm, the methodical back and forth motion allowing you clear sight from the blurry rain.

"You tell me that it's red Ay, mi amor! Ay, mi amor!" A loud snore interrupted your song as Atsumi continued to snooze in the backseat, his earbuds plugged in and a grumpy expression still adorning his face, even in slumber.

"Oi Oscar the grouch" You slapped Atsumi's foot which caused him to spring up and hit his head on the car ceiling, earning a laugh from you and a rambling apology/concerned look from Izuku.

"Dammit woman, I was trying to sleep!" Atsumi glared at you from his back seat while you just grinned.

"You've been sleeping for 10 hours straight. Now you have to sing with us."

"I don't know the words!"

"Thats a lie and you know it."

"Gah." He let out a groan as you yanked out his earbuds and sent Izuku a nod, who happily restarted the Coco song that was his current obsession.

"Hey, look! We're almost there!" Atsumi pointed towards the sign that said 'Kyuza, 20 miles. Population 300.'

"Oh no you don't, Izuku restart it!"

"DAMMIT!"

"Ooooooooooooooh~ what color is the sky Ay, mi amor! Ay, mi amor" The three of you sung as you continued your drive through the storm, not a single other car in sight.

"You tell me that it's red Ay, mi amor! Ay, m-" The booming sound of thunder and the flash of lightning revealed the suddenly vibrant cherry red sky, causing your eyes to widen and for you to slam on your breaks, your right arm flinging over Izuku and pressing him to his seat reflexifly. Not even a moment later did the image of a small boy standing in the middle of the black road come hurtling into view as you continued to break, just barely stopping before the dark blue minivan hit him. The flashing of your emergency lights and your brights revealed a tiny boy, absolutely soaked to the bone and pale as paper. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black pants that hung off him, clearly not his size. Water was beading down his face and snowy blue hair, furthermore the depths of his unusual red eyes wasn't like anything you had ever seen before.

"Mama!"

"Mom, are you okay! What-" before you could answer the frantic calls of your own kids you were already unbuckling your seat belt and opening your car door, allowing the bone chilling rain to soak you in mere seconds.

"Hello!" You shouted, and even still your voice was almost lost to the powerful wind of the storm. The boy said nothing and continued to stare into the darkness of the road, as though he could see something you couldn't. You continued to walk slowly towards the boy, a gentle smile painting your face as you offered your hand to him.