| Fireflies |

"Please-!"

"I don't know if thats a good idea.."

"Pleasssee~!"

I sighed before attaching leashes to both puppies, A excited squeal being heard from the man next to me.

"One of these times we're gonna be seen and you're gonna get yourself in trouble-"

Namjoon happily held Clover's leash as we opened the door.

Once I closed and locked it, I looked over to see Namjoon staring at me with a huge smile.

I sheepishly grinned while pulling his mask up.

"Clover likes bike rides but still be careful just in case-"

He nodded while carefully placing the puppy in the attached basket.

I patted Koda's head before placing him inside my own.

Once we started heading towards the dorms it was peaceful, all my thoughts and worries vanished once I saw the eye smiles coming from Namjoon.

We rode down a street together and practically blended in. You would think an army would take pictures or point him out but everyone minded their own business for once.

After a half an hour, we parked our bikes in the bike rack and put the puppies down on the ground. They happily walked in front of us and led us to the door.

"I don't think the others have seen Koda yet-" Namjoon began to speak as we stood in the elevator.

I nodded while picking Koda up, Namjoon doing the same with Clover.

"Jihyo will be back in two days but Ryujin is coming home today so she will watch him tomorrow."

He nodded as the doors opened. We walked in to see Jungkook and Seokjin playing games in the living room.

Once Jin heard us he paused it and their heads turned towards us.

Jungkooks eyes immedietly lit up as he saw the puppies.

"You brought the puppies~!" He squealed like a teenage fangirl and ran towards us.

We took them off their leashes and they ran towards the overly excited boy.

He instantly plopped down on the floor and the doggos fell into his lap.

My UWU machine broke from the sight.

After a few seconds, the rest of the members came out of the hallway, all being excited once they laid eyes on the small dogs.

"The one with the purple collar is Koda and the green collar is Clover~"

The boys nodded while bombarding the puppies with love.

☆彡

After hours of messing around with the members and puppies while Namjoon was in his studio, the door was heard being unlocked.

Hobi and I turned our heads to see Namjoon walking inside.

"You're back~" Hobi stood up and walked over to Namjoon.

He nodded with a smile while the two walked back to the living room.

He came over and plopped on the couch next to me while Hobi took the other spot next to me.

"After I wrote everything down, it got boring without anyone else there so I came back."

I nodded and watched as he looked at Hobi and back at me.