| Warm Welcome |

"One of your friends from the US is coming to Korea?"

I nodded excitedly as Namjoon sat on a stool in the kitchen. His cheeks were in the palm of his hands as his arms held them up.

"When Jihyo gets back from work we're going to the airport to pick her up~"

He stood up and walked towards me as I placed the dog food bowls on the floor.

"Can I come with you?"

I turned my head to see him staring at me with a smile.

"Why- you would be spotted so fast even if you stayed in the car-"

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I felt two arms circle around my waist.

"Please?"

Namjoon looked at me with a pleading smile.

I shook my head and my eyes traveled down to Namjoon's chest.

Avoid eye contact you stupid fangirl-

I felt a pair of lips on my forehead and my breath hitched.

"Please?"

"N-no."

His lips landed on my cheek next.

"Please~?"

My eyes lifted up to stare back at Namjoon.

"Nope."

Without hesitating, his lips landed on mine. His hand made its way to my cheek as I couldn't help but kiss back.

He began pushing me backwards until my back hit the wall behind us. His soft lips molded into mine perfectly, causing my heart to do flips.

Once he pulled away, Namjoon looked at me with a bright smile.

"Please?"

I inhaled before looking back at his chest with a blank expression.

"Fine."

I heard a tiny chuckle and looked up to see Namjoon with a smug smile, staring into my soul.

After coming back to my senses, I glared at his dragon-like eyes.

"You're evil."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close while chuckling.

"I know baby~"

☆彡

The car ride to the airport was chaotic as Jihyo shamelessly blasted UGH. My cheeks turned bright red as Namjoon grinned at us.

Jihyo began screaming the lyrics while I hid in my seat next to Namjoon.

"I'm sorry you have to witness this-"

Namjoon began cackling while Jihyo rapped Yoongi's part.

After a few seconds, Namjoon's part began and he playfully began rapping along.

I sat there and witnessed the two of them rapping their hearts out.

Jihyo practically ascended as she rapped with Namjoon.

Once Hobi's part started, my inner dignity crashed down as I began rapping along.

Eventually, all of us were vibing together as different rapline songs came on.

As we pulled up to the airport, I forced Namjoon to put a mask on.

"My windows aren't tinted so at least wear a mask-" Jihyo stared Namjoon down as he nodded.