| Baby |

| warning, the next scene is very soft and cheesy so if you're a baby, (cough like yours truly), you should get your tissues ready (I'm just kidding, or am I) |

"You're kidding right? Ryujin really bonded with Jimin?"

Jihyo began cackling from the phone, leaving me with a permanent grin on my face.

"You heard me right, I couldn't believe it myself. Sana and Ryujin also get along well now, we're the only soulmates so far so it's still interesting."

"After work today she met me at Bighit and we went to the dorms together with Jimin and Taehyung, the rest stayed at Bighit for the rest of the day."

Jihyo hummed before clearing her throat.

"Soobin is calling me, I'll talk to you later~"

She hung up after I said goodbye. I sighed and stretched out on Namjoon's bed.

My eyes traveled around the room for the thousandth time, admiring all of the unique items. I looked at the clock and noticed it was already midnight.

After a few seconds, the door creaked open to reveal a tired looking Namjoon. He closed the door quietly after Clover followed him inside.

"You're back Joonie~"

Without speaking, he crawled onto the bed and curled up next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

My head rested on top of his while my arm gently rested over his waist.

The roles were reversed, leaving a concerned feeling in my stomach as he hugged me tight.

"Are you okay?"

He exhaled before speaking.

"I can't think of any good lyrics and I don't know why, usually I'm overflowing with ideas so why am I suddenly going blank.. I don't want to disappoint anyone.."

His voice was quiet and almost weak sounding, my heart slowly shattering from his words.

He looked small in my arms and almost vulnerable.

My lips landed on his forehead, resting there for a few seconds before I put my head back on top of his.

"Namjoon, you're one of the most hardworking and talented people I know. You're so amazing and have never disappointed me or any army for that matter. You're just having an off day and that's okay alright?"

"I've loved and admired you for so long, even if you tried disappointing me you wouldn't succeed.

My cheeks became warm as I realized what I had said out loud for him to hear.

His breathing slowed down, he lifted his head up to make eye contact with me, our noses almost touching.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as his soft eyes stared at my own.

"I love you."

Those words sounded soft and sincere as they left his mouth. His eyes stayed focused on mine as he refused to break eye contact.

My heart slowly melted as he gently pulled me towards his chest, switching positions as he now rested his head on top of mine.

"I love you too, Joon." My words were quiet and soft but I knew he heard it as soon as he held me closer.

I internally thanked Namjoon as my red face was covered by his chest.

I was able to peacefully lay with him, our bond stronger then it ever has been.