Chapter 20 - Trailer Park

Once you entered the trailer park, you three hid behind a broken slide.

Jane: They don't sound too good. The clock is ticking.

Y/N: What's the plan?

Jane: Well, we start by getting a look around.

You looked over the slide and you see two walkers. One was on the inside, and the other was on the outside.

Jane: How about you two get the close one, and I'll hop the fence to get the other.

Y/N: Pfft. Easy. Come on, Clem.

You and her walked up to the walker and you kicked it's leg and she stabs it in the head.

Y/N: Just like before.

She looks up at you and smiled.

Clementine: Just like before.

Jane hops over the fence and kills the other walker.

Jane: So, you two already know the "knee" thing? Pretty cool, huh? You two know what you're doing.

You all took cover behind a wall.

Jane: All right. Let's get a look at what we've got on deck...

You peeked the corner and see a group of walkers banging on the door of one of the mobile homes.

Y/N: I think I know which one they're hiding in.

Clementine: There's too many. 

Jane: We're not getting in while they're still hanging out over there. Maybe there's a way to get them to move.

You stabbed a walker that was laying nearby.

Clementine: Let's see if there's anything over there.

She points over towards a truck. You nodded and ran over there. Two walkers approached you. You and Clem took out one and Jane took out the other. 

Clementine: That's a lot of walkers. They look worked up about something.

Jane: And what gets the interest of the dead?

Y/N: People.

Clementine: How do we get in?

Jane: If we can make enough noise on this side... we can lure those walkers over here. Then we can go through that other trailer, and get to your friends.

Y/N: Sounds like a plan.

Clementine: If you think that's best, I'm with you.

Jane: We just need something to grab their attention.

You walked over the truck and to your surprise, it was unlocked. You opened the door and hopped inside. You began looking around when you hear Clem call out to you.

Clementine: Hey.

You looked at her and smiled.

Y/N: What's up, Clem?

Clementine: Just seeing how you're doing.

Y/N: Oh... I'm fine. My cheek still hurts, which surprises me, but I'm manly worried about Luke and Sarah.

She gives you a reassuring smile.

Clementine: Me too. But we'll get them out safe.

Y/N: Yeah... Yeah, we will. Anyway, how're you doing?

Her face falls.

Clementine: I just can't stop thinking about what Kenny said...

Y/N: Aw. You wanna hug?