Chapter 10- Fuck, l'm lonely

I need my loneliness,
But I'm lost without you.
I'm just a sad song,
But with nothing to say...

For this chapter, listen to fuck I'm lonely by lauv.

I was awoken by the light rays of sun, coming through the window accompanied with a strong headache. I struggled to open my eyes with my hands raking through my hair. I sat on the bed and tried to figure out where I was. I glanced around the room and realized that I had actually slept over at Kiana's.

My mind was in a frenzy, trying to remember what we did after we had a lot of drinking, but I couldn't remember. I wondered where she was because, she wasn't in bed with me.

I stood up, covered my body with a sheet and made my way to the bathroom, and there she was seated near the toilet seat. I walked towards her confused at what she was doing.

"Hey." I startled her.

"Hey, good morning." A faint smile on her face. The smile wasn't genuine enough as always. It looked like she was sick.

"Are you okay?"

"I guess, just a little hangover, nothing serious."

"Oh, do you need some medicine?" I asked.

"It's ok Xhey, it's just a hangover. I'll be fine, ok?"

I could see her eyes soaking with tears as she bent down and threw up. I couldn't tell how many times she threw up since she woke up, but by the way she was looking, I guessed they were many.

I walked towards the door, but Kiana stopped me before I had the chance to move out. I turned around and faced her. She looked terrible. Her eyes were full of tears. I had never seen her cry before. My heart felt broken.

She struggled to stand up and slowly, she walked towards me. She gave me a hug, but she was weak. Her legs couldn't stand anymore.

"Kiana....what's wrong with you?" I sounded scared and concerned. And indeed I was. I didn't know what to say or do.

I just carried her bridal style and headed to her bedroom. To my surprise, she was so light. I didn't expect her to be as light as she was. I put her on the bed and lay next to her, wondering what to do next. She looked so sickly, like she had been poisoned.

She lay still, not moving, eyes closed. I looked down at her with pity. It seemed we drank a lot yesterday, but her hangovers were so terrible. My hangover was just a headache and once I took hot coffee, I'd be fine.

After what seemed like thirty minutes, she opened her eyes. She turned to face me.

"How are you feeling?" I whispered.

"Bad. I'm hungry, but I have no appetite." She sounded sad.

"I'll get you something to eat. Your body needs something because its weak now." I responded.

I got off the bed and sloped down stairs to get her something to eat. I entered inside the kitchen, and there was somewhat a maid. She was busy organizing two glasses with a jug of strawberry juice on a tray. She stopped when she saw me.

"Good morning ma'am." She greeted me with respect.

"Good morning." I greeted back with a smile.

"I'm so sorry for delaying your breakfast ma'am. I arrived quite late but I'll bring it up in a few minutes."

"No no, it's ok. I think I can do that. No need to worry."

"But Ms. Kiana will get angry." She uttered scared.