Chapter -31

1 year later..

"You both take care , I have to go on duty", Diya said.

"Yes , we will. You too take care", Tarun said and kissed Diya on forhead.

Diya sat in her car and is off to her office. She is been appointed as SDM and is going to give report to DM.

"Sir , I have given instructions to everyone and I am personally looking after everything",Diya said to DM.

"Ok and ya be present in office at 6a.m in a normal dress. You shouldn't be looking like an officer. We both are going to some local grocery shops and vegetable market for survey. I have got complaints against vendors that they are cheating people",DM said to Diya.

"Ok sir", Diya said and went back to her cabin.

She took her belongings and again went back to her home.

Diya opened the door of her home with her keys and is surprised to see Tarun waiting for her in living area.

"I told you na don't wait for me. Then why are you awake?"Diya asked sitting on the couch.

"You know na ,I can't sleep until you are not beside me in my arms", Tarun said while taking her in his arms.

"Tarunji , you very well know that there won't be any fixed time for me to come back home. Please don't wait for me from tommorow and may be I have to isolate myself from you. I will come in contact with many people so there are high chances of me coming in contact with virus. I don't want to risk yours and Bhavika's life", Diya said looking at Tarun.

"I know Diya and I understand everything.  Just be cautions when you are out. Now come let's sleep", Tarun said.

"Let's go", Diya said.

After changing her clothes both are off to bed.

Next day..

"Let's go Diya", D.M said.

"Yes , sir", Diya replied.

Both the officers went to the main market and started with there checking. They took there two wheelers and went to market just as a normal customer.

Both of them went to different shops and ordered different food items. When they saw the bills and came to know the seller's are cheating the customers, they sealed the shops. Shopkeepers were unaware that both of them are D.M and S.D.M, so they sold the commodities on extreme higher prices.

All over the city, paper has been sticked in which the price list of the articles has been written and no seller is allowed to sell the products higher then the written price.

"I really don't understand sir ,that how can people be so greedy. Even in this tough situation they are thinking about there profits and have no felling for there fellow beings", Diya said after they came back from the market.

"This is the real world Diya. All are  selfish", D.M said.

Diya went back to her cabin and started doing her work, but got disturbed when her phone rang.

"Yes Tarun ji", Diya said as soon as she picked the call.

"One truck has come to our home and they are saying you have given the order to them to put the articles in our lawn", Tarun said.

"Yes Tarun ji , I have given the order for that. Tell them to keep all the products at the backyard and then some cooks will come. I will be back by 2 till then tell them to cook the food. We are distributing the food to the people ", Diya instructed Tarun.