16

Yoongi's PoV
" Okay kid, I might be your mate and all, but why are you pulling me to nap with u again? "

" That's exwactly why, Yooni hwung, cause you awe my wate!! " Chim, yes I learned his name from Joon, told me as he pulled me to his room.

" Well then, I have to make food though.. Yoonie hyung is hungry. You don't want me to starve do you? " I could feel Chim hesitate, knowing how Omegas need their fill to be energetic.

" Okway wine! Let's go weat Yoonie hwung! I'm hungwy as well! " He started pulling me to his, and I mean his, private kitchen. I guess Jin cooks here cause almost all the equipment had 'Do not touch, or the gods will harm you and your future generations ' Well then, luckily I'm Jimin's mate, else I would be dead.

I started making a simple sandwich for Chim and some milo (dun judge my ass.. Milo is great😔👍) while I had a hamburger since I didn't eat breakfast and just woke up some time earlier.

" OH MY!! Yoonie hwungg's cooking ish still gweatt!! I wuv your cooking Yoonie hwungg " Well then, by how Chim is treating my cooking and his eagerness on eating a sandwich, I assume it's fine.

" Well then, time for bed for you Mochi, I'll wash these up and sleep with you okay? " I started washing the plates and saw him blushing for some odd reason.

He nodded really quickly and left. I finished washing the dishes and made sure all is clean because I might die if it isn't spotless and left. I found Chim fast asleep and cuddled next to him. I've really became fond of him and Jimin of course, who wouldn't to be honest.. I fell asleep, with thoughts all jumbled in my head.

Jimin's PoV
I woke up in big space and left carefully from Yoongi's embrace reluctantly (like in media above, cred from amino) and left for the meeting with Namjoon and my pack. Time for some planning. I will avenge you, mom and dad...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, so end of chapter. Hope you enjoyed🤡 I have a question, do you want weekly updates with moderate chapters like this one or random updates and have longer chapters instead? Just wondering what I should do about my schedule hAh
Also, I update chapters on days I write them, so that's always fun

So, enjoy this trashy chapter that's short sorry- and imma go bacc to doing my homework :D
And..
Remember to always love yallselves and stay shrek-tiful💜🖤💜🖤💜

not checked