Deaged Robin 2

-This is how I tried to get past writer's block-
-Going easy on the colloquialisms this time-

Ages:

Damian - 18

Tim - 15

Jason - 13

Barbra - 12

Dick - 2

Bruce entered the kitchen the next morning, Dick on his hip.

"Hey, Dickie, good morning." Tim grinned at the toddler. "How did you sleep?"

"Good." Dick had his index finger knuckle in his mouth. He'd been changed into an old tee-shirt, tied back with a rubber band, and Barbra's shorts, also pinned back.

"Awesome!" The teen grinned at him.

"I have to go into work today." Bruce said tiredly, rubbing under his eyes.

"Oh, we can watch Dick... I guess... if you want."

Bruce gave him a look, judging if his son was capable of caring for a two-year-old. "You and Damian."

"Of course."

"I don't want Jason left alone with him."

Just as he said that, a thirteen-year-old in a red hoodie shouldered in, slapping the top of the door frame. "Did I hear my name? oh, hey Dick." He discretely smiled at the kid, but not so Tim could see."

"Hi." Dick murmured, too scared to look directly at Jason.

 "Sup dumbass." Jason smacked the back of Tim's head, making him gag on his cereal spoon.

"Language! You suck!" 

"No, I think you did, you barely gagged on that spoon, and it went pretty deep..." 

Tim looked up at his dad. "I understand why."

"Why, what?" Jason asked through a mouthful of white bread. "Tim, WHY WHAT?"

Damian brushed into the room to refill his water bottle.
"Hello. Good morning, Richard."

"Hi Dami."

"Damian, I have to go into work today, will you please help Tim watch Richard."

"How long will you be gone?"

Bruce checked the time, he'd been up almost all night.
"I'll be leaving in about half an hour, and then I'll be gone until late with league business."

"I can watch him, but I also have homework and midterms to study for."

"Thank you." He shifted Dick off his hip and put him down on the floor.
"Dick, I need to get changed, stay with Damian, okay?"

The boy hurried to his eldest brother and held onto his leg tightly.
"Go sit with Timothy." Damian began searching the fridge for food. Dick stumbled around the table to his other brothers.

"Here, Dickie." Tim lifted his (very) little brother onto the chair besides him.

"What's for breakfast?" Barbra leaned against the doorway, She'd slept over the previous night.

"Cereal." Jason shook the box of Cheerios.

"Nice, Dami, can you get me a bowl?" She hopped up next to Jason at the table.

"Oh, by the way, Barbra, Bruce is going out, so we'll have our hands full today." Tim ensured that Dick didn't fall of the chair.

"Awwe, YES! Can I help?"