6. 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺...

2 weeks later. 4 days before TwitchCon, April 27th. Wilbur's POV.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  I woke up to the sound of a notification on my phone. I groaned and got up. I went to my closet to get a shirt. I chose one of my whale pullovers. I slipped into the shirt and went to pick up my phone from my bed. 

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╮

Twitter (2)                                                                  6:12

┊ @empiirean  sent you a DM!                                         ┊

╰┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

    I smiled and opened the DMs.

empiirean

wil???

i'm guessing u fell asleep, gn cutie 💞💞💞

you

Yeah, I did lol

But I have some cool news.

  I replied to her saying I had some news. The news was I am going to come down for TwitchCon early. 4 days early. In fact, today. I grabbed my suitcase, guitar case and backpack. I grabbed my charger and headphones and put them into my backpack. I grabbed my phone and opened Twitter again. I checked my DMs and luckily, I got a reply.

empiirean

ooo what is it???

you

I'm flying down to San Diego early.

Like, today, early

empiirean

YO

WAIT REALLY?????

you

Yeah, my flight leaves in 30 mins :)

empiirean

you can totally crash at my place!!!

you

Really???

Thank you! <33

empiirean

np

heres the address:

  She sent me the address and I thanked her, and told her I had to go. I grabbed a banana and quickly ate it on the way to the airport. Luckily I lived next to the airport, so I didn't have to drive. I thought about (Y/N)... she is so pretty, nice, sweet and downright amazing. I just want to meet her. I couldn't wait. 

  I got to the airport and got in right in time. I got onto the plane with my backpack, as my guitar case and suitcase were in the baggage area. I put my headphones on and fell asleep for awhile, listening to my signature playlist.

  It was about 13 hours into the flight when I got a notification from Twitter, I opened it and it was a tweet from (Y/N). I read it and it said, "hey! come watch this stream if u r bored." Since I was bored, and only have about 1 hour left in the air, I clicked the link and was launched into the Twitch app. 

  "Hey Wilbur, welcome!" (Y/N) said, excitedly.

  My heart fluttered at her words. I read chat, which mostly were pogChamp emotes, or welcome messages for me. I cheered some bits and said, "Hello, i'm going to land in an hour 💘💘". Seconds later it appears on screen.

  "Thank you Wilbur, for the bits!" She said, she leaned into the camera to see the message better, "Ooh, you're going to be landing soon? I can't wait to meet you!!!" 

  I love her. Wait, what? No I mean I love how considerate she is. Yeah... Totally... I ended up falling asleep in the middle of her stream, but once I landed, she was still streaming. I waited to get of the plane. Once I was off I waited at the baggage area for a while. I saw my guitar case and I picked it up, shortly after that I saw my suitcase and picked it up as well. I looked back at the stream. I thought that it would be better to surprise her, rather than tell her I'm here.

  I ordered an Uber, who dropped me off at (Y/N)'s condo building. I got to her floor and found her address. She had told me that her door was unlocked, so I quietly got into her house and  locked the door behind me. She was to busy laughing at a media share then to notice someone was in her house. I quietly set my stuff by the door and went over to her room. Since her door was behind her setup, she wouldn't see me unless she looks at her facecam.

  I snuck in without her noticing and made a "shh" motion towards the camera. I walked a bit closer and I said, "Hello."

  "HoLY SHIT-" She said turning around. She looked up at my face and said, "Wilbur? Oh my gosh you scared the shit outta me-"

  I giggled and got her to her feet. I hugged her closely. She was just about a foot shorter than me, so cute.

  "Sooooooo..." I crouched down so my face was in frame, "Whatcha doin?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

this chapter was a little bland but idc

this was def long

next 2 chapter's will hopefully be juicy *wink wonk*

(im not doing smut but kissy kissy????????)

747 words