Beast's desperation....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Heavy grey clouds enshrouded the town of Shivalaya. It seemed like it will rain. A sudden downpour in the twilight though had already filled the ditches and drains of the town. A pleasant earthly smell still wafted in the town. The colourful blossoms beautify the town even further. The town people were seen engrossed in some stuff. The annual carnival was about to begin in a few days. Hence the town people were too occupied and busy in the preparations. The carnival was no less than a festival for the town people. Every year the town's association committee, set up a carnival in the town. The youngsters eagerly await for the carnival to begin as they wanted to ride on the swings and other rides. Howbeit the teenagers and young adults, await the carnival to impress the opposite sex. The carnival was, if truth to be told a perfect place to start a relationship. Howbeit this year the carnival would be rather different from the previous years. The reason being the Dark King, of course. Mr Suri and Co had already resolved to invite the diabolical king to the carnival, as a symbol of goodwill and Amity. Besides the females of the town had insisted Mr Suri to invite him and Mr Suri had no other alternative but to agree to their demands.

The Dark King dashed towards his room furiously. He gripped the door knob and shoved the door open. He stepped inside and dashed towards the closet.
"Dravid and these omega are just useless. They can't even find my watch. Morons. " he muttered irked. He clutched the latch of the closet and opened the door of the closet. He tossed the clothes on the floor and endeavour to search for his preferred indigo wrist watch. It was a gift given by his 'beloved' in-laws on the inauguration party of the castle. Even though the watch was of relatively modest design yet he treasured it, owing to the fact that his little mate had placed the gift in his hands. So for him it is a gift given by his beloved mate and he shall always treasure it. He searched for the watch behind his clothes but to no avail. He searched behind the clothes of her yet in vain. At last he opened the drawer but as soon as he slid it open, he pushed back the drawer instantly. He turned his face away with a smile. Inside the drawer were her lingerie and undies. His lips curled upwards perhaps in mortification. Howbeit he craved to look at her undies once more yet didn't open. A tingling sensation erupted in his body as he imagined her wearing her lingerie, only her lingerie. Just an infinitesimal thought of her made his dick twitch. He could feel his member erecting. He placed his hand on the closet and sighed. Striving hard to relax his aching member which craved to be inside her. He gulped down his libido.
"Let's open it once more. " his beast said in his head. The Dark King rolled his eyes.
"Have you gone barmy. " the Dark King said with gritted teeth as he strived to relax his manhood.
"But she is ours. We can see her. C'mon open the drawer. " the beast said.
"Pervert. " he mumbled vexed. The beast chuckled.
"Please, just once. " the beast said. Prior to the Dark King could rebuff his plea, the bathroom door clicked open and sharanya came outside. A loose bathrobe clunged to her body. Her hairs were wet, besides her pleasing scent was wafting inside the whole room. The Dark King looked at her, she looked beautiful as ever. Her beauty was doing nothing forbye escalating his concupiscence. He squeezed his eyes shut and strived to suppress the urge to take her right here.
"What happened.!!! " she asked softly as she looked at him with her innocent eyes. He tilted his head and gazed at her with his obsessed eyes.
"Nothing we were looking at your lingerie, my beauty. " the beast said in his head and he choked on his breath. He was literally thankful that the beast hadn't took full control of his body or else she would have thought of him as a pervert. Even though he was a pervert yet his beast was even more perverse than him. He coughed as he clenched his fist.
"Are you ok.!!!! " she asked anxiously. He coughed as he showed her a thumbs up, beckoning that he is alright.
"You don't look fine. Hold on, I'll grab a glass of water for you. " she said softly as she sprinted towards the table and grabbed the jug of water. She began to pour the liquid in the glass.
"We want to drink something else my beauty. " the beast growled. The Dark King punched the closet door.
"Will you shut your trap, pervert. " he muttered furiously under his breath. She darted towards him and placed the glass in his hand. He gulped down the water.
"Are you alright now. " she asked softly. He nodded. She sighed. He straightened his back and looked at her.
"Thank you. " he said, gawking at her beautiful face.
"It's alright. " she said as she flicked her wet hairs. He kept staring at his beauty, he wasn't even blinking. Sharanya looked at him perplexed.
"Umm can you kindly go out. I have to change. " she said hesitantly.
"No change in front of us. " the beast growled in his head. The Dark King clenched his fist, incensed.
"Will you shut up or not.!!!! " he yelled, scaring poor sharanya.
"Huh.!!!! " she said afraid. The Dark King smacked his hand on his head. His beast invariably lands him in trouble. He was yelling at him but she got scared. He was literally aggravated and furious with his beast yet couldn't do anything as the beast was his own part. They both were one even though he was a bit more horny and lecherous than he was. Just a bit more.
"I wasn't yelling at you.....I was yelling at him.....him.....I.......Arghhhhhhh.!!!!. I have to go. " he said miffed as he dashed outside. Sharanya furrowed her brows.
"What is wrong with him. " she mumbled to herself.