Part 2.10 (Final Part 2)

y/n pov

I woke up next to Jungkook's perfect naked body. I was feeling in a way happy, it was basically the first time I felt this way ever since that night.

What made me even happier was that today I would finally meet up with Mary.

We had been trying to plan something but considering my situation and the fact she is Namjoons wife and he is supposedly loyal to my biggest enemy it was hard to find a moment.

I changed into my clothes and kissed Jungkook goodbye before heading out.

We arrived at the cafe and firstly the two bodyguards went out and checked the place, as that was the condition Jungkook had for me to go. I already saw Mary sitting through the glass. The bodyguards came back opening my door

    'it's all clear'
    'thank you so much'
     'no worries y/n' he said while smiling

I got out of the car and they went into the front seats. They would keep an eye on me from there.

I went inside smiling brightly at Mary. As soon as she turned around to face me I could read her expression

and I knew I was in trouble.

I froze a few steps from where she was sitting and slowly walked up and sat down

  'he is here?' was the only thing I asked. Mary was trembling, with tears in her eyes

    'I am so sorry y/n, Kai found out about our contact and he said he would kill me and Namjoon if I didn't arrange this meeting'

tears escaped from her eyes. I took her hand.

     'it's okay Mary, this is not your fault'

      'drink the tea please then they won't be violent' she said nudging at the cup in front of me. 

I knew it meant that there was something in there to make me sleep. maybe even something that would kill me. 

I took the cup and sighed, I closed my eyes thinking of Jungkook as well as Taehyung. my final images before I drank the tea.

Was this going to be my end?

Jungkook pov

   'you look happy today' Jimin said and I couldn't contain my smile
   'yeah I had a good evening last night'
   'you love her, don't you?' Jimin asked smiling and before I could answer his phone rang.

he pressed it away and looked at me in anticipation, but his phone rang again.

- 'its uh yoongi he says its urgent. I'm gonna take the call' Jimin said and I nodded. He took it and listened carefully to what Yoongi had to say.

Jimin had an expression on his face of which I knew there was bad news. Like really bad news. I immediately felt myself tense up and could only think of one thing: y/n. 

   'what is it?' I asked while getting up from my chair

    'its y/n. Kai has her. Brother, Kai said he will kill her if we don't agree to his terms'

I felt shivers.
   'what are his terms?'
    'we hand over 30% of our trade andd'

 'and?'

Jimin swallowed

 'our alliance with Daegu will be over'

I saw how difficult it was for Jimin processing this new information, considering his secret fiance was the leader of the Daegu gang. 

    'we have to find another way' I said and I started to walk towards the door

I then turned around, I needed to have all the information to make a plan

      'what exactly did Yoongi say?'   I asked putting the emphasis on the exactly part. 

Jimins face changed like he hid something.

     'what is on your mind?' I asked
     'uhm'

He took a deep breath

'Taehyung just woke up'