Cute

y/n

"Haechan,let's go to the beach?" I asked him,pointing my finger to the nearby beach. He nodded childishly and clenched my hand with him.

"Gaja." He said and we ran to the beach.

Haechan go towards the sea and kick the water make it splashed to me and him.

"Yah,Lee Haechan." I called him. He looks at me with smile at his face.

"Hmmm?" He hummed but his eyes still on his feet that he sink it on the water. I just look at his cute face , smiling really bright. With his sleeveless black shirt match with black shorts and with jacket. His brown hair were half wet.

"Cute." I mumbled. I curved a smile while looking at his face. Full of joy. It's been a year since he missing. I really miss his cute face. I hope we can still like this until our last breathe. I came closer to him.

"Do you want some icecream?" I asked him and cupped his face. He nodded and curved a brighter smile I ever see. I smile to him back.

"I'll go get some icecream for us." I said and walked to the icecream stall.

"Hello." She greet me with her smile on her face. I smile back.

"Hello. Can I have one cotton candy flavour and one chocovanila flavour?" I said while pointing my finger at  the icecream flavour. She smile and nodded. I stood on the counter,waiting for my icecream. While waiting,my eyes glued on Haechan figure playing with the water like a child. I curved a smile.

"Here you go miss." She said. I turned my face to her. I'll pay her and took my icecreams.

"You have such a playfully boyfriend." She said at me while pointing her finger to guy that keep playing with the water and splashed it on the air. I smile at him

"Thank you." I said and smile.

"Have a nice day miss." She said and bowed a lil bit. I then walked to Haechan.

"Here you go." I said and hand on the chocovanila flavour icecream to him.

"Thank you!" He said and peck my cheek.

"You really look like a child."I said to him and cupped his face with my free hand. We then sit down on the sand.

"I hope we will be together forever..." Haechan said while looking at the sky.

"Me too." I said looking  at the sky too.

"Haechan..." I called him softly.

"Yes?" He answered , looking at my face and  We made eye contact. I really love to see his eyes. Cute and innocent.

"Do you love me?" I asked. He smile at me.

"Of course. You're my first and last. Forever mine..." He said and cupped my face with his left hand.

"If... I die oneday... Will you be there for me?" I asked. His face became pale. He looks at me with widen eyes. He turned his body to me.

"Yah,yah! Are you have any disease or maybe cancer?! Let's go to hospital!" He said suspend. I giggles.

"No. I'm fine. I just wanna ask you."

"Yah,y/n. Tell me the truth! Are you sick?! "

"No! Of course no!"

"For real? If you lie to me I'll commit suicide after your death." He said. I laugh.

"Why did you think that I had a disease?"

"I- I always saw on drama. If the person ask his or her mate about death,the person gonna die soon..." He said while pout his mouth towards me.

"You really must to stop watching drama." I said and we giggles.

"Yah,what flavour do your icecream taste?" He asked. I have one spoon again to my mouth.

"Cotton candy. Why?" I said with spoon on my mouth.

"Not fair! You buy me this chocovanila but you had the cotton candy flavour." He crossed his arm and pout his mouth.

" Ouw~ here have a spoon." I said but he refused. He took a spoon on of chocovanila to his mouth and  smirk at me.

"Yah, why are you smirk like that?" I said and he began to came closer to me.

"Yah,Lee Haechan. Stop!" I said tried to stand but he quickly grabbed my waist and put his arm around my waist.

"Gotcha..." He said to me. His face began to closer with mine.

"Yah,what are you tryna do?" I asked felt nervous.

"Sharing icecream." He said and smirk. He then stand me and close my body with him. Our face like too close with each other until I can feel his warm breathe on my face. His mouth came closer to me.

"If you die, I'll die...becuz only you can make me fell in love even in another life..." He whispered to my ear. His face came closer to me and slowly his lip connected with mine.

He kiss me passionately while curved a smile on our lip. He pulled my body closer to him. I place my arms around his neck.

We then let go the kiss, breathing heavily.

"I love you, Lee Haechan..."

"I love you too Park y/n..."