Chapter 27

Yoongi and I float gently down to the once very proud palace, it's people trembling and screaming with fear of the future. I stop at the beginning of the crowd, my heart beating in my throat. Yoongi squeezed my hand comfortingly.

"My people!" I yelled over the panic, their eyes flickering to me at the sound of my voice. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in as the whispers of insecurity of my ruling began to arise.

"My father has fallen. Our family has become corrupt with greed of power but, please don't lose faith in us-" The golden doors open behind us to reveal my family and familiar. Smiles of reassurance gracing their tired faces.

"We will save your futures and we will protect your present. Please have trust in us!" I bow, my face looking to my feet.

"Our Queen, you do not need to bow to us." I look up to see the three girls that dressed me back before these distasteful events.

Mani, Baelin and Keala. I smile to them gratefully, I scan over the gatherings of merfolk and my smile grows at the sight. They all begin cheering and a sigh of relief fled my lungs.

"Y/N." I turn to the gods behind me, Hoseok walked forward with a scroll in his hand. I take it from him hesitantly. I open it, I hiss as an electric shock jolts up through my finger tips into my arm.

I read, my eyebrows furrowing,

Daughter of Poseidon,

You have received an invitation to attend Olympus, the place where the proud gods reside.

I implore you to avoid bringing the six other gods with you, only your familiar is welcomed along side you.

I am looking forward to your appearance as the new goddess of the sea and horses.

Yours sincerely,

Zeus.

I look around unsure to everyone, biting my lip in thought.

"What does it say?"

===

I explained the letter to the boys, their faces laced with irritation.

"Of course we aren't invited those pricks, they only allow Olympian gods up there. Hoseok, you need to go up there with her she can't go alone!" Yoongi was extremely upset with the situation, he was fuming

" I've had a blue with my twin sister, Artemis. It still doesn't seem like hes over it..." Hoseok scratched the back of his neck with a nervous laugh.

"What are we gonna do? Y/N can't go up by herself!" Taehyung said worried, I was significantly annoyed that they believed I wouldn't be fine, but realistically speaking. I had no idea how to act like a god, let alone an Olympian.

"Are you guys dumb? Jungkook is an Olympian!" Jin pointed to the war god avoiding everyone's eyes as much as possible.

"Thanks big bro, that's totally what I wanted." Jungkook rolled his eyes with a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose as if he was developing a headache.

He looked to me, his eyes still glowing from the battle before hand.

"I will go with you, it'll be quite entertaining to be up there again." His upset gestures turned proud and confident.

"That means you don't leave her side the whole time you are up there." Hoseok raised his eyebrows expectantly, crossing his arms over and popping his hip out.