Chapter 4 ♡

Himiko Toga POV ♡

I hummed skipping down the hallway, School had started again and (Y/N) hasn't arrived to school yet. It's a new year, so I reaallyyy hope we are in the same class I couldn't stand it if we weren't. 

As I turned around the corner to reach my new class I was stopped by a boy I barley knew but had spoken to before. Saito. He's one of (Y/N)'s friends, a extra. "H-Hey Toga-San" he said with a blush scratching his neck softly looking nervous. "What is it?" I replied in a fake-happy tone.

"You're close to (Y/N), right?" His blush was increasing by the second. Why?

"Yeah? And?" "Well, I l-like her and I was planning to confess. Do you know what she likes?" I felt my heartbeat pumping in my ears as adrenaline spiked my veins. I felt mad, enraged, threatened. How could someone try to steal away my precious center of life? W-what if (Y/N) ends up accepting and falling in love with him? No. That can't happen, I'll make sure of it.

I forced a convincing smile as my eye twitched "yeah, follow me so we can talk more about this..." his eyes lit up at those words "wow really? Thank you so much Toga-San!" That idiotic fool followed me to the gym. I closed to doors behind us and he started to get suspicious "T-Toga-San? What are you doing, why did you bring me all the way here"

Before he could question me any further I kicked him in the ribs making him fall over and cry out in pain "what the hell?!?!" I grabbed the bat that was innocently placed beside me. His eyes widened in fear, before he could scream I smashed it down into his skull knocking him out and badly bruising his head. A strong impulse brought me to mercilessly beat him to death as blood sprayed everywhere, his bones cracking as my uniform became indulged in red hot blood. I looked down at his crumpled, unidentifiable form on the floor, then I began to lick the blood.

It tasted so good, I took more and more then realised my body felt different. I looked in a reflection and saw I looked just like Saito, I forgot... my quirk does this. I sat down admiring the work I had done, slowly transforming back into my true form. The bell rung and that's when reality hit me, I had left all evidence and it would take too long to get rid of it I would be discovered by then. 

I decided I would run away and take (Y/N) with me. I stood up ready to dash out, but right at that moment the door was opened by a teacher as he entered the room, seeing all the evidence... and me

I ran but was pinned down as he urgently called for help, looking horrified at Saito's grotesque state of being. More people arrived and soon I heard sirens

(Y/N) (L/N) POV ♡

I was sitting in class looking at the empty seat diagonally behind me. Himi-Chan was supposed to be in my class but she wasn't here, I hope she's okay I'd hate it if she wasn't...

My thoughts of worry were cut off by the distant sound of screaming, some of my classmates noticed. Loud footsteps ran down the hall getting closer towards me, the door to my class slammed open and right there stood none other than Yuri looking distraught "Yuri wha-" before I could finish my sentence she dragged me out as everyone stared.

We ran down the hallway as my panic began to increase "Yuri, what's happening?!" She looked at me in fear "there's been a murder, I'm making sure you're safe!" I was so shocked at the mere thought of that happening I half didn't believe her. But Yuri was never the type to lie like this.

We arrived outside, the car park in view as my mother stepped out from her vehicle, my guess is that Yuri called her to take us away and she was already nearby to arrive so quick. Before we reached her I saw something that I will never forget, something that shook my whole entire being.

My best friend, Himiko Toga... in handcuffs being dragged by the police, but most of all, all covered in blood. The red liquid was spilling out her mouth, stained on her clothes, coloured parts of her hair... everywhere

"HIMI-CHAN!!!" I yelled breaking off from Yuri and sprinting towards Himiko, this couldn't be happening. Yuri shouted my name and started to chase me, holding me back tightly with her arms trying to protect me.

"(N/N)!!!" Himiko shouted back with tears in her eyes, is this going to be the last time we see eachother? My eyes watered at the thought, threatening to spill and eventually they did. I hate crying in front of people but at this moment, I couldn't help it

"Shhh sweety it's okay" my mums shaky soothing voice told me as she picked me up carrying me away, she was obviously shaken up as well but she tried to hide it for me. I cried myself to sleep on the car ride while Yuri stroked my hair in comfort

Himi...

Why?

Why did you have to do this