5

"Guys no violence."

Who is this guy?

"LIN LIN!!!" Aecha stood up and hugged him and he hugged back.

"Guys this is my childhood friend whom I never mentioned his name is Lai Guanlin from Taipei."

"Hi I'm Hyerim and this is Areum."
"Nice to meet you guys. So who were you guys planning to murder with your forks?"

"Just an annoying girl." Aecha said as she pulled Guanlin to sit beside her.

"Ohh... I love blood spilling everywhere." He said.
"Oh my gwad what happened to my cutie innocent linlin. Who are you? And what did you do to him you imposter!!" Aecha said as she smacked him.

"Ouchh.... Your cutie innocent linlin is still alive chi." He winked at her and she blushed.

I turned to look at Hyerim but she seems to be looking at something so I turned around and yep she was looking at Yeonjun.

And she says she don't want to look at him.

"So Guanlin have you made new friends yet?"- Aecha
"Yeah.. their names are Hueningkai and Taehyun."-Guanlin
"Oh. I know them!!"-Aecha

They both after laugh after that.
And we continued eating.

I feel like someone is staring at me. What if it's a ghost!? Seyoung told me that there is a ghost in this school. What if!! What if!!
Yoon Areum stop thinking!!!

~Timeskip~
-Afterlunch-

"I have to take my books Areum come with me." Hyerim pulled me from those two.

"They look cute together aren't they?" I said while both me and Hyerim we're looking at Aecha and Guanlin who looks like cute couples flirting with each other.

"Yeah... Aecha is about to be 18 in few months while Aecha said that Guanlin is already 18."
"Really!?"
"I told you didn't I."
"Woops?"
"Let's go and get my book."

We reached the locker and Hyerim took out the books and both of us saw that so called Yeonjun's gf.

"There you are Bae Hyerim and Yoon Areum." She glared.

"What do you want Kim Mira?" Hyerim glared at her.

_______
Sorry if the story is too slow.
But Beomgyu and Areum will meet soon again.

Thank you so much for reading this story
Hope you guys like it<3

Have a great day ahead
Stay safe and healthy<3