Dancing in the dark -35

A/N: You guys are gonna hate me at the beginning 😂 I know some of you had expectations....

"Have you been crying?" The boy says as he steps into my room.

"No...." I deny while walking over to my bed and sitting down. He comes over and sits next to me; then places his arms around me.

"What's up?"

"I don't know...." I say as a few tears slip from my eyes and soak into his jacket. "I - I.... I have to go back home pretty soon... but I don't want too. I just want a little more time away."

"Away from Noah?"

"Yes, West... Away from Noah. He broke my heart. Embarrassed me in front of everyone." I say while snuggling my head into his shoulder.

"It's been a few weeks, Ellie." He says while removing his arms from around me and grabbing my hands softly, I give him a weird look, "When do you leave?"

I remove one of my hands from his and grab my phone, oh... "Tomorrow? I didn't realise it was so soon... I'm going to miss your competition day." I frown.

"Well." He says standing up and letting go of my hands. "I'll meet you back here, in 10minutes..." he smiles and runs out of my room. Then he suddenly appears at my door again, "OH!" He says out of breath, "WHeRe somEthInG NIce!" He says while breathing in and out then taking off again.

What was that?

I get up and close my door fully - since West didn't shut it properly. Then I walk over to my suitcase and pull everything out trying to look for the dress I packed.

(The outfit⬆️)

(The outfit⬆️)

The outfit wasn't that fancy but West said to only 'wear something nice' so this will do.

Once I finish putting on my shoes and putting all my clothes back, I hear a knock at the door.

I walk to the door and open it. Once I do, I see James wearing a suit. "Well, don't you look handsome." I smile.

He lets out a chuckle before starting a small speech. "Ellie Lopez, in honour of you leaving London tomorrow, there will be a small party in Room 55. If you will do me the honour of escorting you, it will be much appreciated." He smiles and offers me his hand.

I grin and take his hand, then we begin to walk to the boys room. "What's all this really about, James." I break the silence and look up at him.

"El, you're like my- our little sister and we have been planning to do something for you ever since you got to London." He says as we enter an elevator and he presses the floor number.

"Why?" I ask softly.

"West.....told us about was Noah did to you." He finally lets out. "So." He says getting in a happier mood and we finally reach the door. "We are going to make you feel better.... by dancing." He smiles while knocking on the door.

Eldon opens the door and he's also wearing a suit, "Good Evening. Welcome to our party.... I'm going to need your tickets." He say while sticking out his hands. I notice that the room is fully dark with some sort of blue light coming from somewhere.

I look at James as he makes a weird face while patting down his pockets and then he reaches into his pant pocket and he retrieves 2 small pieces of paper. He then hands them to Eldon who quickly throws them behind him and steps to the side so we could walk in.

I love how much effort they are putting in for me, it's really cute.

Eldon shuts the door and all three of us walk fully into the room, once we are in there I can barley see anyone. It reminds me of that one time last year when West, Eldon, Cierra and I all put on night vision goggles and Noah had to try and find us - because he had only a blind fold on.

I really miss doing fun things with him, he was my best friend before he was my boyfriend.... he knows me better than anyone else - Richelle is debatable. I thought we were fine the way we were, apparently not, I guess I wasn't good enough.

"Hello, Ellie." I hear West say as he walks over to me but my vision is a bit weird from having not adjusted to the light yet.

"Hi." I smile, I hear some music start to play and I begin to grin.

"Glad you could come. Will you dance with me?" He says as he takes my hand.

"I had no choice." I laugh, "but yes I will dance with you."

Song: Down by Jason Walker

He pulls me into him and we gently start to sway and dance. His hand is gently placed above my hip and his other in my hand, While my other hand was on his shoulder. I rest my head on his shoulder and my emotions come flooding to me but I don't cry. By now my eyes have adjusted to the dark and I can see James and Eldon dancing together and a smile appears on my face.

Then we switch partners and I end up with Eldon. We don't say anything but we just smile at each other. These boys are really like my brothers; I love them all.

Song: Adore You by Harry Styles

Then as the song changes we switch partners again and I end up with James, we begin to laugh as we look over to West and Eldon who are dancing like idiots. So I grab his hand and spin him around - he had to bend down so he could turn but he still did it. I let out a soft giggle and start dancing normally. "You feeling better?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod and smile - I just can't stop smiling.

Song: Best song ever by 1D

The song changes again and we all start jumping around because this song is one of those ones.

Plus who doesn't like 1D?

We all start to sing and have fun for the rest of the night. This is a good way to end my trip to London.