Chapter 5 ♡

(Y/N) is 13 now

3 months have passed since the tragedy, I miss Himiko dearly. It hurts me and tears at my heart knowing I'll probably never see her again. I'm still in denial, I refuse to believe that's who she truly was, I can't believe it. 

Why would she do such a thing? Will I ever know? Thoughts clouded my mind but one made me feel guilty, I've realised that if we where to meet again... I'd forgive her, I'd forgive her blindly for doing such a horrible thing. 

I tried to clear my mind by taking a bath with burning hot water. As I soaked in it feeling the warm liquid comfort my skin I began to think about something else. I'm having my first day at a new school in 4 days again. My mum was so worried for me and Yuri's safety she made us move far away from the crime scene, she wouldn't think twice about letting her daughters go to a school murder recently took place at.

I took 1 year off going to a real school, me and Yuri where homeschooled while seeing a therapist, now finally my mum is willing to let us out again. Apparently our new school will be of less... quality, seeing as we had to make a urgent move spending money on buying a new house and everything. Right when I had finally settled in and made friends, I was swept away to start it all over again. 

I was already dreading the day.

Time Skip 

I woke up early, unable to fall back asleep I got changed into my uniform and ate (f/f) for breakfast accompanied by (f/d).

"Up already? Now that's a suprise" Yuri said yawning as she entered the kitchen, I hummed in response and continued to eat. 

Before I knew it I was on my way to school again, I was texting one of my old friends, Arisa Nakamura, not noticing the time passing by. "(Y/N), (Y/N) can you hear me?" I looked up to see (M/N) calling me "We've arrived to your school" I must've spaced out. I saw Yuri had already left so I got up to get my stuff out of the car.

"Take care sweetheart" and with that I was all alone. I sighed deeply feeling the familiar sensation of stares placed upon me again. I pulled out my schedule and while I was gazing over my subjects of the day, I felt myself collide against a hard surface. I looked up to see the hottest porcupine looking down angrily at me (I'm sorry)

"Oi, look where you're going shithead!" He shouted at me, wow already making enemies... great

"Fine, shithead." I responded in a monotone voice, walking past him or rather trying to. He growled at me and spun me around back to face him

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! You think you're better than me!"  He continued to yell insults at me, but honestly all it sounded like he was admitting how much I hurt his ego, at least it sounded that way to me. 

"Fuck off honestly" I was agitated by him and had enough, so I walked away to find my class. 

Bakugou Katsuki POV ♛

I was talking to my followers about how shitty that nerd Deku is when I felt a extra collide with my back. Time to put them in their place. I turned around to see a stunningly gorgeous girl, but that won't stop me from proving my superiority. 

"Oi, look where you're going shithead!" I yelled, not expecting her reply

"Fine, shithead." Was this bitch really testing me? I'm surprised, no one has ever stood up to me before. Looks like she'll be fun

I saw her leaving, but I wasn't done with her yet.  No matter how much I yell at her she doesn't seem phased by it, this caused my anger and irritation to increase rapidly. "Fuck off honestly" and with those simple words, she left. I growled at her moving figure, pissed that someone would do that to me.