Camellia Blooms - SIXTY-ONE

Awake

I think I've already meet the end, haven't I?

But I still need more time, just a little more time.

I can't wake up yet.

I haven't- I should have said- I don't know.

There's a lot of things I need to do.

I don't want to part with this world.

I really don't want to wake up now.

...

It's Alice wedding today.

I took a mouthful of breath and released it trying to ease my tension. Sheesh, I'm not the one whose marrying today, why am I so nervous?!

I'm here with Alice and I'm wearing a sweetheart neckline light blue tea length dress adorned with small jewels on the flairs.

Alice is currently getting her make up done while I try to calm her down and of course, that resulted into me spilling the beans again.

"So it's almost a month since the two of you are dating? How's your love life?" She teased me again as I blushed at the makeup artist's inquiring gaze.

"Sheesh! We're fine!" I pouted remembering how much of a beast Yuu is.

Everytime he has a day off or a free time, we always go on dates and of course, he would always steal kisses on me.

And of course, it's not for free so everytime he kisses me, I would always kick him and sometimes if I'm in a good mood, make him cook for me.

That's right, I'm being pampered by Yuu and that's the way things should be!

"Really...I somewhat feel bad for Yuu for getting beaten up by his girlfriend" she said with an ironic smile while she's getting her hair done.

"Nope, he's super lucky he have me as his girlfriend"

I could hear Alice's snickered at my right but I just endured it, she's the star today.

After the makeup artist finished, me and Alice remained in here. I was about to ask her something when she suddenly shed tears.

"Wha- Alice, what happened? Did he bully you?! What the hell happened to-"

"I'm just happy and sad" she said in between tears.

"Oh Alice, you look like a panda now" I teased at her as she stop crying and retouched her makeup.

"I'm just happy now that I'm finally married to Bai Chen De. God knows how much suffering I have to endure for that man! But now, I can finally taste the fruits of my labor!"

"Eww...you want to taste Bai Chen De? Please, not on my sight" she glared at me and continued.

"I'm sad that I have left the single life and sad that I can't see you for a long time since I need to take care of my children-"

"Hold up! That's too fast!"

"-I mean my future children- and not have some special time with you and my family"

I suddenly teared up at her words and hugged he tightly in my embrace spewing threats to Bai Chen De. She laughed at my threats and told me she'll never let Bai Chen De bully her again.

Then it was the wedding, it was all so fast and for a moment, I feel a bit sad. I'm not sure why but it's not because I will miss Alice but, it's something more than that.

I'm not sure but I just felt sad to leave.

...

A lot of guest came and drank with the new married couple. Treating myself some food, I pinched Yuu's willful hands making him grimace in pain.

"Be gentle" he said suggestively in my ears making me blush in my seat.

"You-you freaking rouge!" I half yell half whispered at him, his eyes were curved in smiles as I stomped on his feet.

Serves you right, no one messes with my food!

I continued to eat and watch how Yuu sulk in the corner earning a few laughs on me. He's always like that, since the day we've kissed, he's practically glued to me.

I can still remember the day Yuu met my parents as my boyfriend. My father was so cold to him and even brought a shot gun on our dinner table. Yuu on the other hand decided to rely on my mother and showered her with praises.

My mother was full of smiles and accepted Yuu while my father was still unwilling but alas, was defeated by my mother's glare.

"I'm going out for a second" I told Yuu while he continues to sulks on the corner.

This guy.

When I left the reception, I was a bit cold so I only stayed for a moment before going inside again.

Then I saw a familiar figure on the garden and it was Ru Wu Jie. I forgot that he's also invited to the wedding, he seems a little bit... wobbly?

So I decided to go to his side and pat his shoulder getting his attention instantly.

"Callia...it's you?" He smelled of alcohol, this guy is dead drunk.

"Let's get you inside"

I took his hand and was about to get inside the reception hall when he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I was too shocked to stomp his foot when Yuu's eyes met mine.

I pushed Ru Wu Jie immediately and rushed towards Yuu's side. He crossed the lane and I only look at the road for a second in fear of his dissappearance and crossed the road.

Then I hear the familiar honk of a car and felt like my body was suddenly lifted before bumping on the ground.

My eyes were closing but I tried to open them up, my body feels numb and my mind was filled of Yuu's eyes filled with fear.

He was suddenly on my sight, he was calling for something, his voice was too loud to be unnoticed. Then he looked down on me, tears dripping on his eyes as he told me to not sleep.

I'm not sleeping Yuu.

I'm waking up.

Ah.

What a dream.

***
Don't harassed me people! Tomorrow, there's still tomorrow!

I think you may have know what's going on, I've been giving hints about dreams and waking up. So yep, I think you know what I'm talking about.

I think it's because we really can't just have this chance to revert things back to before they were damaged and I like the concept of reborn but still, I think it's really wonderful to think we can change our life.

Anyways, I would have the explanation tomorrow, tomorrow okay?!

Thank you so much for voting and commenting! Love you people, stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!