💗 CHAPTER 8💗

SIMAR'S POV

I looked at Jimin and he pulled his hand out of his pocket and asked me for my permission. I was nervous because I was not that good at dancing and I never did couple dance before and infront of so many people. I hold his hand and he grabbed me to the dance floor.

Spotlight was on us. Everyone were clapping. I took a deep breath and looked at Jimin. He smiled and he holded me. I put my hand on his shoulder and we hold each other's hand. And the music began. We started dancing.

I was having a totally different feeling. Jimin was looking into my eyes. My heart was beating fast, I was blushing. He smiled and I melted. I was no nervous anymore. We both were so much into the moment. It feels like no one was around and we both were alone, totally enjoying the moment.

"You look so beautiful today Simar", Jimin said looking into my eyes.

"Just today?" I replied. He chuckled.

"Yeah, just today."

"Oh well, I was expecting an answer like, 'you look beautiful everyday' but okay."

Then the music stopped but we were still dancing. Everyone clapped and we were snapped out of our thoughts. Everyone were whistling and clapping. We both smiled. And then everyone started shouting "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I was all red like a tomato.

I looked at Jimin and he looked it. I lowered my eyes and I was looking at the ground. I was kinda nervous,i don't know what to do. And then something happened I didn't expected.

Jimin hold my chin, make me look up at him. I was looking into his eyes. He hold my face. We both were lost into eachother's eyes. He pulled me closer, one hand on my back and other on my neck. We both closed our eyes and we kissed. It was so soft and sweet. I was no longer nervous. Only I could think about was enjoying the moment.

And then our lips parted. I opened my eyes and I was all blushing. Jimin looked at me and chuckled at my blushing. I hid my face.

"Hahaha, you are so cute Simar." I smiled and took a deep breath. I turned around and said, "I know. Tell me something that I don't know about myself." And we both laughed.

We all started dancing and we all were enjoying ourselves. After a while I started dancing with my father-in-law. We both were talking and laughing.

"You look so pretty today, my daughter".

" Thankyou father, you also look handsome today." He smile.

"I m happy that Jimin got someone like you. He is soo lucky that he have you. Never leave him alone."

"Never Father, I promise."

"And if he doesn't listen to you, just call me."

" Hahah ok father."

And while we were dancing, Wonhee came to me and asked me for dance. I looked at my father-in-law and he said, "oh yes Simar, he is our business partner, Jee Wonhee."

"Yes, we already met, Jimin introduced us Mr. Park .If you don't mind, can i dance with her?."

"Oh yes, sure. I have to go to attend other guests." And Wonhee pulled me towards him.

I was not feeling comfortable with him. Jimin asked me to stay away from him and now I'm dancing with him.

" So Mrs.Simar, you are really beautiful."

"Okay. Can I go now?" I suddenly felt like someone was staring at me. I turned and saw Jimin, angry and hands in tight fist. He was about to come to me but suddenly his father came and he stopped.

"Oh,I know, Jimin must have asked you to stay away from me?" Wonhee said.

"Well, it's my own wish, I don't want to dance with you. So, please. Excuse me."

I was going to Jimin but suddenly my sandals heel cracked and I was about to fall. But in no second Jimin ran to me and hold me. Like this 👇

I looked into his eyes and his eyes were red

I looked into his eyes and his eyes were red. He was angry. I stood back and looked at my feet. It was hurting so bad. My sandals were broken and I can't walk. Jimin saw me and he grabbed me in bridal style and made me sit on a chair.

My mother-in-law ran to me.

"Oh daughter, are you okay?"

"Oh yes mom, i- it was just, my heels were broken and I was about to fall but Jimin saved me."

"Oh that's good. I was worried"

"ah, don't worry mom, you enjoy the party. "

"Yes, but you are more important Simar."

After a moment Jimin came and he picked me up in bridal style," Ah Jimin, I can walk by my own."

He said nothing and kept walking. I signed.

"Don't ask me to massage your back and arms then".

The party was over, we went home. It was all silent in the car. We both didn't talk. I looked at him and he was angry. I turned around and looked outside. It feels like I just ruined a perfect and memorable day.

He stopped the car, we were outside our home. We both got out and Jimin went inside. I knew he is angry with me.

I shouted,"Now pick me up! I can't walk."

He came out, "you were shouting at me before that you can walk and now you say you can't huh!?".

"Please Jimin, help me" I made 🥺 this face and he picked me up and we went inside.

I was smiling and he looked at me and looked away. I know he was trying to hid his smile. "Ok, we don't have to pay tax for smiling." And he laughed. We both were laughing. He laughed so hard that he was about to drop me.

He took me to my bedroom and went to his room. "Good night hubby." And I laughed. He didn't replied me. Okay, I will clear this out and I was so tired that I slept in my dress only.

 Okay, I will clear this out and I was so tired that I slept in my dress only

_______________________

Hope you like it. Please give it your precious vote. And please do tell me my mistakes so that I can improve. TAKE CARE 😘 ❣️