🌸Juu-kyu🌸

KOHARU

Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I just entered the room. "Ohayou Koharu-san, you're surprisingly a bit late today aren't you?" Yamada, one of our classmates, commented right when I opened the door to our classroom.

I yawned as I walked, "Ohayou Yamada. I had trouble sleeping last night and accidentally slept in today" placing my bag on my seat, I immediately used my arms as a pillow to sleep on.

I'm so sleepy -__-

Dreamland was opening it's door for me when a loud voice resounded in the room.

"Ohayou Koharu-chan!" my ears bled hearing an unexpected honorific to my wonderful name, and the fact that it was Yū who said that made it worse.

"I don't know you. You're a total stranger so get lost before I do something bad to you" I glared at him as he walked over to my seat with a big smile on his face.

"I was just kidding Haru! You know I'd never call you like that!" He laughed at my reaction, pissing me off.

"Furusai Chibinoya" I spat out and slapped his face out of the way before burying my face on my desk again.

Yū winced and yelled, "Itte! (That hurts!) Kyojin!"

The whole class laughed hearing his hysterical reaction, probably expecting this same scene to happen. It's actually an everyday thing to us now, Yū pisses me off so I will tease him and he will yell at the top of his lungs like a broken microphone.

Btw, his voice is so loud that I feel so bad for my eardrums.

"-Heh, you're ignoring me? Even after I walked you back home. You should be saying 'arigatou gozaimasu Nishinoya-kun' right now" Yū snickered beside me, waking all of my nerves and my face flushing red remembering all that happened yesterday.

O///////O

Well how could I forget though?!

He's the exact reason I didn't get any decent sleep last night!

To cover up my embarrassment, I pinched both of his cheeks hard as I can and glared at him. "Arigatou gozaimasu Nishinoya-kun-my ass! I didn't ask you to walk me home yesterday! You did it yourself boke! (dumbass!)"

He slapped my hands away from his face and rubbed his red and swollen cheeks. "I was just kidding you hot-headed woman!" Yū retorted.

"Ah, sou? (Oh okay)" I casually replied with an uninterested look on my face and sat down again.

Yū gritted his teeth, trying not to get angry at me again. He actually succeeded calming himself down and returned to his seat. Of course he turned around to face me.

I ignored him on purpose but he just kept staring at me.

Why though?!

Haven't he had enough of pestering me and my peaceful heart yesterday?

I raised an eyebrow, and asked. "What are you looking at, Chibinoya?"

Instead of getting mad at me for teasing him, he smiled "That hairstyle looks good on you Haru" he added."Na-Na...... (Wh-Wha...)" I was at a loss for words, my face heating up again.

O//////O

"Why are you suddenly saying embarrassing things like that, Yū?" I asked quietly, hiding my face behind my bangs.

[KOHARU'S expression in the multimedia -N&N]

"Eh? Why, you ask?" Yū answered, "There's really no reason, I just think it really suits you!" he grinned as he tuck a few strands of my hair behind my ear.