Chapter 30

"Okay."

Jiang Mingyuan left early from work today, just to take a look at his son at the kindergarten. But when he arrive at the kindergarten today, it was different from before. The little boy who had been waiting at the door of the kindergarten still standing there waiting for his mother but no familiar figure can be seen.

Other children were picked up one by one, but Little Star's standing alone, holding hand with the teacher by his side. Jiang Mingyuan thought about his meeting with Little Star before and did not restrained the desire to get close to the child, he got off the car.

Half month later, Little Star still has a great impression of this clever uncle. When he saw Jiang Mingyuan, he did not hide. Instead, he greeted him on his own initiative.

This made Jiang Mingyuan even more happy.

In order to verify the NDA, he had asked the kindergarten to do a favor. But Little Star's teacher did n't know him. Although Little Star and Jiang Mingyuan seemed to know each other, she did n't dare to entrust people. 

Seeing Cheng Huan would be late, she brought Little Star inside to the classroom. Afraid that the child would freeze in the cold. She walked with Little Star in front and followed by uninvited Jiang Mingyuan behind.

Little Star teacher didn't dare to bring people in casually, so naturally she would stop him. But the assistant who was good at figuring out the boss's intentions had already managed the job. The teacher spoke only half of the words, and the head of the kindergarten rushed over and invited him over.

So Jiang Mingyuan got to spend time his son for a while.

If Jiang Mingyuan was shocked and helpless when he first learned that he had a son, now he's full of love and a desire to care for Little Star.

Little Star is a clever child, smart and cute.Jiang Mingyuan can never easily annoyed by him. Jiang Mingyuan will soften his heart every time he looks at him, and the mood of getting along with Little Star is even more rare and relaxed.

Unfortunately, there are few opportunities to get along with him. Jiang Mingyuan looked at his son, who was excited because his mother was coming. A thought that came up recently gradually overwhelmed his original plan.

Or ... find an opportunity to meet with the child's mother and talk about this?

Make it clear that no matter whether you can bring the child back or not. His own identity as Little Star father should be cleared. So that when he want to meet with Little Star he would not become like a thief like now.

With this in mind, Jiang Mingyuan did not plan to stay longer. Even if he didn't rush to say this, he had to find a more formal occasion.

Thinking about this, Jiang Mingyuan got up and prepared to go out first, but just after he walked two steps, the classroom door was opened.

Cheng Huan came in fiercely from outside, her eyes swept around in the classroom, and she felt relieved when she saw Little Star.

The little guy saw that his mother coming was naturally surprised. He jumped up from the seat, and the small cannonball rushed into Cheng Huan's arms. Cheng Huan took two steps to catch him and kissed him all over his face.

"Baby do you wait anxiously? Mom will not be late next time. Im sorry."

"Hey" Little Star laughed twice, and kissed her on the cheeks. He hugged his mother's neck and softly said: "Teacher said that Mom was busy."

"That's why. What Mom did was wrong. I want to apologize." Chen Huan got up, took Little Star hands, and thanked the teacher who was still in the classroom: "Sorry to trouble the teacher and thank you"

" You're welcome. It's okay " The teacher responded with a smile. She was a little puzzled. Little Star and Mr. Jiang looked very familiar with each other. Why didn't Little Star mother recognize him and didn't even say hello?

But she thought about it only in her heart. She had just been reminded by the head of the kindergarten. He said that she should not cause trouble with this person, and now she don't dared to talk much, fearing to cause trouble for herself.

After thanking the teacher, Cheng Huan took Little Star to leave. Before going out, Little Star remembered Jiang Mingyuan again and turned his head to wave at him: "Uncle goodbye."

Cheng Huan also turned her head. She didn't care much about the person in the room. She thought that he was also one of the parents.

His look was amazing.

The person is very tall, with a visual measurement of about 1.85 meters, wide shoulder and narrow waist , a pair of long legs wrapped in suit pants. With a glace he can make people don't want to move their eyes. Not only is his figure good, this man also looks good, the facial features are all exquisite, but they are not feminine at all, just standing there, his body reveals an amazing air.

He's good-looking but not easy to mess with.

Cheng Huan put a sign on this person in her heart, nodded and smiled at him, her eyes glanced at those two legs again, and then turned to leave with Little Star.

On the way back, Cheng Huan gradually felt something was wrong.

The man just now looked so good. She didn't dare to look at him for long. She just glanced at him. Looking back now, she felt that the man always gave her a familiar feeling.

Cheng Huan frowned and couldn't think of where he had seen it for a long time. The more she couldn't figure it out, the more she struggled. She kept thinking about it all the way, and didn't talk much.

Fortunately, Little Star did not notice her confusion. The little guys were happy to play by himself. It is now September in the lunar calendar, and the sweet-scented osmanthus flowers on both sides of the street are full of wonderful fragrance. Little Star like the fragrance of osmanthus, and like the bright yellow petals protruding from the branches and leaves of osmanthus.

He sang a song that the teacher teach at the kindergarten. He walked and leaped along the way. Occasionally, he pulled Cheng Huan to the tree, walked up on his own, and picked off a bunch of fragrant flowers from the low branches. He then gave it to Cheng Huan: "Mom, I give you a little flower."

Cheng Huan looked down at him, she saw four or five scattered yellow flowers in his palm, she smiled and thanked the little guy: "Mom likes it, but this is flower buds."

"What's that?" Little Star didn't know.

The kindergarten taught them only a little, and Little Star had not yet learned the usage of excessive words, so Cheng Huan told him briefly.

The little guy was very clever and understood it after two times. He tiptoed and picked some flowers from the higher branches, and handed her: "Mom I gave you a new one."

"Thank you baby." Cheng Huan thanked Little Star. When she saw that Little Star want to pick another flower, she quickly stopped him. "These little flowers are no longer smell fragrant when picked, it is better to let them open on the tree, so that everyone can smell the fragrance, okay?? "