4: Sanity

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was laying silently on the bed, he could feel the time passing as the trays of food got changed. Every time he was said to eat but he never wanted to eat the food... deep inside he was a bit scared what if the food was mixed with some kind of drugs?

His mind was filled with more thoughts at the moment. Why the Mafia was targeting his father? What did his father do to make them mad?

He tried to remember anything bad related to his father but couldn't find anything. The only bad thing was that he never loved him as a son.

Time passed again and he felt his eyes getting closed with time.. he was feeling a bit weak with time but can't show that to others.

It must be night.

He thought as the food tray was filled with different foods and he concluded that specific foods were given to him at specific times.

No one will come now..

With that, he let his eyes be closed as soon as he did so, he was fast asleep due to weakness.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked in rather a harsh tone as Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"He was annoying... he even pushed me."

"You were trying to touch him in a bad way.. can't you expect a defensive act?"  Yoongi again just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever.. in the end, he had to be hurt," Yoongi muttered, taking a sip from the glass of wine. Jungkook felt his eyes burn on the words.

"But not now. Don't do that again.. not till I say so." Sighing in defeat, Yoongi nodded his head when Jungkook's voice turned more serious.

"So what's the plan for now?" Jungkook, who was checking some papers stopped while thinking for a moment.

"Let him be.. I heard he is suffering the way I want." A smirk formed on his lips at the word suffering related to his worst enemy...

"Once he let it out.. we will proceed with the second plan." Yoongi nodded his head with a smirk... the part he was waiting for desperately will come soon at this rate.

"I should be the first one to break him... ok," Yoongi demanded and Jungkook just hummed, still looking at papers.

"I was just thinking... he won't last long if he continued to do so... we won't be able to have some more fun." Yoongi started, catching Jungkook's attention again who cocked his brow.

"Can't you see? He isn't eating anything.. its already been three days and four nights. I don't think he will last longer like that."

Jungkook frowned on hearing that, he did notice the full food trays but he wasn't totally aware that he didn't even have a bite for three days.?

But he decided not to say anything to Yoongi and just called for Namjoon instead who came within seconds.

"Yes, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as Yoongi was already gone from Jungkook's room.

"Go to his room and make him eat." It was the first time that Jungkook was allowing him to go to Taehyung's room.

"Ok." Namjoon quickly accepted that and went to the kitchen to have a tray of food and go to his room. Once he entered the room, he found the blond sleeping soundly.

His bandage was old and needed to be changed so Namjoon quickly went back to bring the first aid box. He changed his bandage carefully and Taehyung squirmed in his sleep, finally opening his eyes. After adjusting to the situation, he saw Namjoon for the first time and quickly scooted away from him which Namjoon felt hurt.