Chapter 64: The Last Fight

*unedited*

Before you guys read this, be sure there is no separation ahead. Everything will be fine in the next update but you gotta see your favourite couple bear some pain. Life isn't a bed of roses. I have to take them to their testing limits. Have faith in your writer and your couple.

It was already a week since all that mess had happened. This week had been an emotionally straining one for Nandini. After Manik had disappeared from the stadium, Nandini had been in a swamp. Aryaman too had cut all his contact with her. Though they lived in the same mansion, he was able to manage in a way that he goes to the office before she woke up and return after she has gone to sleep, or sometimes never return at all. If ever they came face to face he seemed not to mind her presence.

Nandini tried contacting Manik, the first thing, but he was unapproachable. He had shut down all possible ways to contact him. No one, not even his family knew where he had gone. It was as if he had been wiped out from the face of the Earth. Moreover, she did not have the courage to face anyone from the Malhotra's or Fab 5 or to even ask them about Manik.

Nandini, was taking it as a punishment for all the wrongs that she had done. She had gracefully accepted her fate. Yes, she was going to fight for her love. But if Manik needed space or closure, she will give it to him. For the sake of her love. It was probably the only way she could prove that her love for Manik was real and honour that love.

Her life had given her one chance to renew her future but she let it slip from her. All this while, she just had Hades by her side. He had refused to leave saying, "I am not going to lose my son and daughter twice". Though he did not want to leave, due to some emergency he had to.

Since the start of this mess, Nandini had been doing a lot of to and fro from her mansion to their beach. It seemed to be the only place which can provide with the much needed serenity. This beach was one of those places which gave Nandini a feel of Manik. Whenever she goes there she used to feel Manik is with her.

Dailsay love takes you the limit of sanity and binds you to itself. It is truly like an addiction. An addiction you can not forego. To achieve that, she had only one way, her music. That same music which Manik made his aim to bring back.

She sat on the edge of the beach, the spot Manik loved the beach and sing whatever came to her mind. All the pent up feelings of the day would come out in the form of a symphony. One song, still, stood out. It was a song that she could not part with since Manik introduced it to her. Singing that song for once in a day was sure. Ironically, it suited her situation more appropriately than any.

An extract from Heaven by Emilee

My mind doesn't know what to do when it's all alone
And your mind rushes in, and let's me know ways that I can grow (yeah)
I find that you and I, we utilise our space and time
And I want to be with you forever

We're flying so high now and I can't come down
Every time I see you, I feel a way that I can't explain
You just gotta know that you're so much more than you think you're worth
You are my heaven on earth (X2)
Your heaven on earth

~~~~~

If Nandini was somehow passing days, Manik was in a far worse condition. He had cut himself from everyone around and travelled to a nearby place that none knew about not even Nandini or Cabir. 

He was in a yatch anchored just a few miles from the Harbour. He kept himself away from any kind of human contact. It was just him on the yatch. Manik bought that yatch a day before his concert. He was going to surprise Nandini with it, but things took a rather rash turn for it. When he had first arrived on the yatch, it was all dolled up in lilies and pink roses, Nandini's favourite. Exactly the way he had wanted.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें