S i x

"Oh my god..."

You were bewildered, scared to say the least.

What were you going to do? You didn't want Taehyung and Jungkook witnessing one of your parents' famous fights. That was out of the picture.

Okay Y/N think, think, think...

It was hard to do that though, especially when Taehyung was looking at you perplexed, his eyes a bit wider than usual.

You looked around the room frantic, desperately trying to find a solution. That is when your eyes landed on a door. You didn't use that room really, it was kind of a storage room, nothing but junk in it.

So you acted on impulse, and shoved both Taehyung and Jungkook inside the room, and shut the door on them.

You quickly ran up to the fridge and acted somewhat natural as if you were still putting the groceries in it, just in time before your dad bursted through the door.

You had anticipated your mom to follow close behind but your dad was alone. The phone to his ear, yelling out cuss words and going on about some business things that you couldn't for the love of god understand. But mostly he was just swearing. He seemed very angry.

He then proceeded to hang up the phone while the other person on the line seemed to still be talking.

"Y/N." He said sternly.

"Hey dad..." You smiled sheepishly trying to seem natural.

"Why are you sweating?" He questioned, suspicious of you.

"I uhh, I was exercising."

"That's not very likely of you." He scratched his chin, thinking.

"Anyways who was that?" You pointed to the phone that was still in his hands.

"Nobody important, they're fired anyway." He shrugged and started walking towards his room. That's the third person this month.

Just when you thought you were safe, you heard a loud thud coming from the storage room, and apparently your dad did too.

You quickly ran up to him standing in his way and said, "It's okay I'll check, it's probably just a cardboard box that fell over. You seem tired, go get some rest." You patted his shoulders, trying to sound convincing.

He paused for a while but finally gave in, "I am tired actually, I'm going to lie down for a bit. Don't open the door for strangers." He pet your head before leaving.

If only he knew you had two strangers inside the house as you spoke.

Once you made sure your dad was definitely in his room, you rushed to the storage room and harshly opened the door up.

"No way..." Jungkook breathed out.

"You guys could've gotten me in trouble! What was all the noise about?!" You hissed at them, yelling but not really, you didn't want your dad to hear you.

They wouldn't even look up at you, and as much as you would've liked for it to be because they were so ashamed of themselves, it wasn't. They both had their eyes fixed on a piece of paper in Taehyung's hand.

"Holy shit!" Jungkook jumped in his place, his hands reaching for his hair, almost pulling it out.

You looked at Taehyung, who was equally shocked, but still quiet. You squinted your eyes at them, and snatched the paper from Taehyung's grasp.

«RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement is being made between Kim Seokjin and Choi Beomseok...»

"You mean to tell me that your dad is THE Choi Beomseok?" Jungkook started.