Part 9

Next day early morning, Khushi came to the place where shyam is waiting for her after taking his sleep in some other room in same hotel. She reached him without having any emotions. She was like lifeless body who is just dragging herself on her own. Shyam looked at her and said, Khushi come fast we need to reach home before anyone got up from their sleep. Khushi didn't react to anything.

After Khushi got inside their car shyam raced his car in full speed to reach their home quickly, Khushi who was scared of speeding vehicle, today she didn't get scared about any speed, she lost all her fear which she is having in her life just because of one person who is sitting beside her, her so called husband who is driving his car, he is not only driving his car but he is driving her life. She lost all her control over her own life when she got married to this man. He is driving her life to the hell.

They reached home in few minutes, shyam noticed hall was silent, he thought no one woke up from their sleep. Shyam asked Khushi to come in quickly before anyone can see them, just to avoid unwanted questions from others. When they are taking stairs to reach their room, Arnav who came out wearing his jogging suit stopped on his spot.

Shyam sensed someone gaze when he turned and looked, he gulped empty throat seeing Arnav who is looking at them. Shyam can manage everyone easily by saying lie, but managing Arnav is very tedious process. Shyam said with fake smile, good morning bhai..oh are you going for jogging. We came just now, we don't wanna disturb any of you here so thought to stay at friends place itself, we spent our night there. Arnav said abruptly, did I asked you any explanations, and seeing my clothes do you think I am going for any business meeting, of course jogging only, put some sense in your brain saying he went out. Shyam sighed in relief. Khushi was standing silently she didn't hear brother conversation, she is just lost in some thoughts.

Khushi got fresh and came down to prepare morning coffee for all, she started to prepare it. Shanti came to living hall after getting fresh, she started to read newspaper and ordered Khushi to bring her coffee soon. Khushi prepared it and brought her, her mind was lost in some other thoughts she didn't realize by which hand she is giving coffee to her. Shanti raised her hand to get it but she stopped looking at her left hand which is holding her coffee. She got it from Khushi only to pour hot steamy coffee on her left fist. Khushi yelped in pain with tears.

Shanti shouted in anger, what its burning aa.. It have to, then only next time you will remember you should not use your left hand to give. Now go fast and bring another coffee for me immediately. Khushi closed her eyes with tears and rushed to kitchen. Yesterday she burnt her right hand with soup and today she burnt her left hand with coffee. She didn't wash her hand with cold water. Her mental pain is growing more worse day by day. She prepared coffee again and gave it to Shanti.

After finishing her little work she went to her room, one of their servant gave something to Khushi. She was surprised to see ice cube packs and ointment. She asked him who gave this. He replied, bhaisaab...bhabiji. Khushi was shocked and surprised, from when her so called husband started to care about her, from where this sudden concern came from and where is he now. lot of questions crossing her mind but no answer. She applied ice packs and ointment to her burnt skin which became red.

At evening Khushi was arranging her clothes in wardrobe, shyam came in and said, Khushi Di calling you. Khushi looked at him and she closed wardrobe door and started to move. Shyam noticed her burnt skin and shouted, wait Khushi showing his finger towards to her burnt skin, what is this, how it happened, can't you be careful. Why are you hurting yourself physically? Did you applie something or not? Khushi can't believe his words, did he really care about me, he is really scolding for not taking care of myself.

Her thoughts came to full stop when he added, Khushi your body is precious to me so only I married you. If you got hurt then how will you satisfy my clients. Don't hurt it next time. Be careful always...saying he went out. Khushi feels like she want to burn her whole body by herself with fire, because of her damm body every pain and hurt she going through in her life.

She remembered Anjali call, she started to go. While she is going she looked at the servant who is cleaning vases, she remembered about ice pack and ointment., if her husband didn't give then who else. She went to him and asked, morning which bhaisaab gave you ice pack and ointment. He said, Arnav bhaisaab...bhabiji. Khushi stood in her place without any movement hearing his answer., Arnav...