Proposal part 1

A/N: The day has come! Tom Holland will have a Mrs. Holland! (In this story. Who knows when that'll happen in real life. And with who?) I VOLUNTEER!!!

Thanks, @ClareBachmayer for commenting on this idea! 

Thanks @tom_haz for help with the flashbacks

 (Btw it's Saturday in the story. Dawn's first day was Friday) Also, Tom and Isabel have had moments together but I didn't show them. I'll show them in a couple of flashbacks in this chapter.

Tom's POV

Today is my date with Isabel, but it's different cuz I'm gonna propose to her. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I get dressed in a suit and tie. I see Dawn come into my room. 

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Ooooh fancy." Dawn sings.

"Dawn, I didn't tell you everything about my date tonight," I state.

"What is it?"

"I'm proposing to Isabel, but I wanted to tell you first," Tom explains.

"Oh my god! Dad that's amazing!" 

"So you're cool with it?" 

"Yeah! I'm happy if you're happy." Dawn says hugging me. I hug her back. I take the ring box out of my pocket and show her it.

 I take the ring box out of my pocket and show her it

"It's beautiful. She'll love it!" 

"Thanks! By the way Haz knows I'm proposing so feel free to talk about it." I state. I hear a car honk, probably Harrison. Dawn opens the door and Haz comes upstairs. 

"You look great mate!" Haz exclaims. 

"Thanks. I'm so nervous." 

"You'll be fine Tom." Harrison comforters,

"Remember, turn your nerves into excitement." Haz and Dawn say at the same time. We all laugh. Harrison and Dawn leave and I get into the car and drive to pick up Isabel. While I'm driving my mind flashes back to all the moments.

Meeting Isabel

I was on my way to find an agent for Dawn. I got out of the car and I had a couple minutes before the meeting where I would meet a supposedly amazing agent. I got in line and there was a very pretty woman in front of me. She took her order and was about to pay. 'Now's my chance!' I thought.

"I'll pay for it. Don't worry." I said. 

She turned around. "Oh um, thank you." 

I gave the barista my credit card. "I'm Tom."

"Isabel." She took her coffee and said bye. 'No Tom! Don't lose her.' I thought. I took my credit card and ran after her.

"Isabel wait!" I stated. She turned around again. 

"I'm so sorry. I have to go to a meeting." She apologized. 

"Ok well, hopefully, I'll see you soon." She said goodbye and left the coffee shop. I checked the time: 9:52. The meeting started at 10:00. I got in my car and went to the meeting. I got there just in time. I sat down on the desk and began to interview some agents. They were all alright but not amazing. Finally I had one more person. I looked up and saw Isabel, the butterflies in my stomach fluttered. 

"H-hi." I stuttered. She shook my hand. 

"Hi Tom." She sat down and we began. 

"So, you're an agent?" I asked, sitting down too. Isabel took out her papers. 

"I got out of college not that long ago with a major in business and some credits in theatre and film." 

I looked through the papers and we talked about the job more. "Ok. I think everything is good. You're hired."

"Really! That's amazing! Thank you so much!" Isabel exclaimed. I handed her the papers and closed the distance between us. She hugged me and I felt warm inside. 

"I should probably give you my number," I said, taking my phone out.

"Yeah." She replied. We exchange numbers and make our way out of the office.

Getting closer with Dawn

A/N: This is gonna be told in 3rd person cuz Tom wasn't there when this happened. Sorry for the confusion.

Today Dawn and Isabel were going to the mall. Isabel came to pick Dawn up and headed to the mall. There, they went to all of Dawn's and Isabel's favorite stores. They both got lots of new clothes and makeup. They stopped shopping to grab some food. They went to the snack shack and got food. 

"I like that you and my Dad are dating," Dawn said, taking a sip from her milkshake.

"Glad to hear it. He's truly amazing. And so are you." Isabel stated. Dawn smiled. 

"Out of all the things we got today which is your favorite?"  Dawn asked.

"The inflatable shark costumes."  Isabel laughed. Dawn laughed too. They were like mother and daughter. The two finished eating and went to go try the shark costumes on. Dawn tried it on and Isabel sent a picture to Tom. Finally, they finished shopping and went home. In the car ride back, they belted out the song  'Starving'. By: Hailee Steinfeld. They finally got home and showed Tom all the clothes they got. There was a total of 55 bags filled with things. 

First I love You

(Tom's flashback)

It was late at night and Isabel was sleeping over. It was 11:58.  Isabel and I got in bed. We had just had a very nice date. Dawn was at a friend's house. 

"You're so amazing Isabel. You know that right." I whispered.

"You're incredible Tom," Isabel whispered. She closed the distance between us. Our lips met and the butterflies escaped my stomach and took over. We kissed passionately, only stopping to breathe. 

"I love you,"  I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back. My heart swooned. I'm in love!  We kept making out until we fell asleep, holding hands!

End of flashbacks

I park my car in front of Isabel's apartment. I walk into the building and go to Level 7. I knock on her door and wait. Isabel opens the door wearing this.

(She's wearing the same makeup as the pic)

"You look amazing," I say.

"You look very handsome!" Isabel complements. I hand her the bouquet of roses. "These are lovely. Thanks baby." She kisses me on the cheek, grabs her bag and we head out. I open the car door for her and we drive. 'The next words that come out of her mouth could determine your future with her.' I think. 'No pressure Tom.' 

A/N: One of my favorite chapters! Lemme know what you think!