7.

Kennedy.

The day I spent time with Milo's twins I knew what I wanted and that was family, love and to be unconditionally loved not by anyone but by the two boys and their dad.

Milo sent me a photo of the two boys and I already framed it alongside with a photo of Milo, It's weird I know, but they are irresistable.

I close my eyes and remember what happened the other day when Milo brought the boys over with himto the company.

~

When we were in the elevator after Milo had allowed us to go for ice cream, he's the boss of me right now, I wont admit it to anyone but I like it that way.

We got in the car and I strapped the boys in and signaled the driver to go to the nearest Diner as Haden wanted.When we got there it was packed and I had to make sure the boys were safe or Milo would castrate me, that much I know just by how much he loves the boys and how protective he is of them.

"Boys if anyone asks youre my sons,ok?" They nod and come to either side of me, if anyone bothered them, they had to deal with me.

We walked and drew attention because of their  giggles and me being a famous ceo, everybody turned and starred with envy when I walked over to the host.

"Can we get a booth by the window?" Haden asks the host and turns to me "Dad always lets us sit there can we please?" He asks making those puppy dog eyes,its futile trying to resist.

"Yes we can get the booth Haden." I turn to look at the host she was smiling. "Your sons are adorable." I felt giddy inside, I knew they weren't my sons but I wanted that. "Yes they are." I reply with a smile as she takes us to the booth.

"Your waiter will be with you." She spoke and left. "Dad can you help us with the menu I cant read some of the words." Haven asked starling me, he hadn't spoken when we got into the diner.

"Ok buddy come here, you too Haden." They sit on either side of me and they both end up picking chicken nuggets with apple juice and fries they were going to share.

The waitress comes to our table. "What will you have?" She asks lowering her boobs trying to seduce me, I was repulsed. Lately I only get a hardon because of one guy.

"Chicken nuggets and apple juice with medium fries for my boys ,medium rare steak for me with seasoned mash potatoes and a coke, could we get a burger and fries with sprite to go for my husband." It felt good to say that and the look on her face was priceless, she looked like a fish out of water.

"Lady could you hurry we're hungry!" Haven yell. "Yes right away." She scurries off with a scowl on her face.

The food got delievered by a waiter and the three of us ate with Haven telling me about his school. I wanted my life to be like this, Milo included.

"Uncle Ken can I have your phone?" Haden asks. "Sure pal, here you go." I hand it to him and he rapidly dials a number.

"Hi uncle Emmy those people with cameras are around us again." I felt jealous of whoever the guy was, he was close to Milo and it pissed me off.

"Here you go." He hands back the phone as the paparazzi were outside cameras. I turn around to see five men in suits swarming our table.

"Mr Melroe lets get you out of here." One of them spoke and I was surprised he knew me. "Hi uncle Emmy." Haven says with a smile and he gets off the seat taking my hand same as does Haden.

"Lets go uncle Ken." I stand up and carry the boys as they hide in the crook of my neck, I take my to go order with, we are encircled by the five men in suits, until we were safely in my car.

"Thank you Emmy." I spoke with a faint smile because I still felt jelous. "Don't worry about it Mr Melroe, keeping those boys safe is our top most priority, wherever they are we are always close by to safeguard them, that is what Milo pays us for."

I finally understood why Haden called Emmy its because he saw the papparazzi, I menatly scold myself for relaxing so much that I forgot these were not ordinary 5 yer olds, theyre dad was a celebrity.

"Its safe now, if you need anything call." We head for ice cream after Emmy and his team leave.

~

"What has you grinning like a love sick fool." Amir asked standing by the door to my office with an amused face, waking me up from my day dream.

"Wait let me guess, its a certaim model who is as irresistable as the last piece of tripple layer chocolate cake, who goes by the name Milo." I smiled scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"What has happened to the big scary boss, youre even blushing, I'm so telling Milo when I got to his house later." That had me feeling further embarrassed.

Milo will be told about my feelings like that, Amier notices my face. "I'm only kidding, dont worry."He sat down on the chair opposite mine.

"You do know, all you need to do is ask him out on a date right?" He was right, but I didn't know if he would say yes.I signed his documents and respond.

"I know but im scared that he might not like me back." I reply honestly. "Then how will you know if you dont try and remember, Milo is different from those skank ass bitches, think about it Ken." He spoke headed for the door.

"Oh by the way, dont forget the cook out is tommorow, maybe you can get some alone time with him." He smirks and walks out.

Amir had become a close friend not only to Mia but me as well, after talking with Milo and Mia the day they came here for the launch preparations,he was recruited into the circle by Mia.

That circle was Mia, Milo, Amir, Caleb and me since Milo did not actually have friends besides the manager of his restaurant.

The cook out tommorow would be the first time I would be at Milo's house, according to Amir it was fabulous, I could not refute because he was either here at work or hanging out with Mia either at the office or home.

He was now quickly rising to fame because of being in an insane amount of photos with Milo.

Although he is not the only one gaining from Milo without him doing anything but just being himself, this whole week my company has been  recovered more profit and investors than it had done in half a year, all thanks to Milo just accepting the deal to do the launch.

I havent told him what really happened for my company to go under, given time I will tell him, I needed to win his heart and the cookout was a start.

+++

LMJ