Part 26: Third Wheel

Tharn POV

Next morning.

I thought that I just fell asleep for a few moments ago.

I hug him on my chest, along the night. I didn't want to lose him. I tried to talk to him, but that time was too many things in our head. Moreover, he was in the deepest condition of his thought. For sure, I hold myself not to talk to him further.

I just hug him. I wanted to make him secure, that I would be still be there for him. I didn't know that he knew my intention or not, but it must be clear that I didn't want to be far from him.

But, I realized that he went from my embrace.

I crawled a bit, next to me on my bed. I hope that I could reach him. But, I was wrong. I moved my hand, I tried to touch him. But, until the edge of the bed, I couldn't find him.

I opened my eyes, opened the blanket that covered my head. I raised my head, looking around. I blinked for several times, my eyes were not really clear. I couldn't find him.

Suddenly, bathroom door was opened.

He was busy buttoned his shirt, looks so fresh with his wet hair. He looked at me. "Just wake up?"

I nodded. He walked, sat beside of me. "What time is it?", I asked him. I helped him to fold his sleeve up, the left one. Ended with kissing his hand.

"What is that?"

I didn't answer him, I just hug him from his back. "Did you use perfume too much? Do you want to meet girls? Boys?". He just giggled. "Don't be too adorable. I worried that someone will fall for you"

"I couldn't help on that"

"Type......", I pouted

"I couldn't help them fall for me", he told me. "But, I will tell them that I am reserved"

I smiled. "So.... Cheesy.....". He moved aside, leaned his right hand toward me. Asked me to fold his right sleeve up. "Can you stay for a while?"

"Why?"

"You always go to campus in early morning. When I come late, you already sleep", I told him. I hold his hand. "I just want to be with you longer"

"Exam will be started next week. I also need to complete my assignment in lab. So sorry na....."

"It is okay, I didn't complain to you. I just want to be with you longer"

"Me too"

"So", I thought for an idea. "Can you join me this weekend? I want to go somewhere with you". He thought for a while, seems that he had his own event. "It is okay if....."

"Okay, let's go somewhere. Buy me good food until my stomach explode". I looked at him weirdly. "Why?"

I just smiled.

Then, he stood up.

"Type....", I called for him.

"What?"

"Can you stay for a while?"

"I will be late"

"'Just stay for a while, then I will drive you"

"I have no time to wait for you in bathroom"

"I will not go to bathroom, I just drive you. I am still handsome although I didn't go to bathroom". He smiled suspiciously. "I am so tired, I want to be with you longer"

"Okay. Just 10 minutes", he agreed. "You are still tired, just sleep longer. I will ride bus"

He stood up beside of the bed, then I stood up on my knees, on my bed. I hug him, kissing his soft lips. It was still cold, but it didn't stop me.