(7)

Mal's POV

Oh my Evil! The time has come I think to myself walking towards me and mothers home, I can't believe I'm going to tell her this.

I can't decide on how to tell her, I mean should I just go ahead and tell her, or should I give her the ultrasound pictures. I'm so scared, what if she kicks me out, I know I could go live with Harry but I need my mother through this, more than I need anyone else I think.

I carry on walking until I see my home fade into sight, oh evil! I'm gonna puke, she doesn't even talk to me, she's going to know something's up straight away. I sighed to myself as I walked up to the door.

Taking one last deep breath I pushed open the door and walked inside. Not planning on leaving for the rest of the day I took of my shoes and jacket, throwing them into the cloakroom.

I walked into the main room and saw my mother wasn't there, great I thought to myself, I worked up so much courage and she's not even here, I sighed leaning back into the couch, I'll just wait, she'll be here soon.

I sat on the couch trying to figure out what to say, I decided I should get the 3 tests from my room, just Incase she doesn't believe me or something. Oh evil! I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. She'll be here soon I told myself.

Around 40 minutes later I heard the front door open and slam closed, I turned to see my mother, who had just entered the house.

"Hello mother" I greeted

"Mal" she replied acknowledging my presence

It's been a few minutes later and I still can't bring myself to start talking, mother is now sat on her throne reading through her old spell book. I took a deep breath, now or never.

"Mother, could I talk to you?" I asked

Getting up and walking towards her, I stopped by the railing. She turned around and looked at me, glaring daggers through my skin.

"Talk to me?" she said in a mocking and questioning tone

"Sure" she said in the same tone, closing her spell book

My nerves kicked in, and there was no denying it, the daughter of the great Maleficent was nervous. Although I would never admit it to anybody else.

"So um, don't kill me but..." I started

"I can't promise I won't kill you" she replied, I knew it was a joke but it still scared me

"Get on with it then" she added

"Uh.." I began

"Okay that's it don't talk to me, I'm done with you and your mumbling, what are you nervous? Such a mistake, a disappointment, a disgrace. I don't talk to weak good people who get nervous" she lectured

As she said that I felt tears well up in my eyes, just wanting to get this all over with by now, and not wanting to cry in front of her before I told her I was pregnant. I grabbed the 3 pregnancy tests and the 2 ultrasound pictures and walked up to her throwing them gently onto her stomach.

I took a few steps back and watched as she glared at me before looking down to see what I gave her. I saw her eyes widen and first glance at what was in there, she looked up and stared at me like I was her worst enemy.

She slowly picked up one of the pregnancy tests and looked at it, followed by the second pregnancy test and then the 3rd, in between each one her glares that she gave to me became worse and worse. Before she picked up the final thing, the ultrasound picture, she picked them both up at the same time looking between the two and me, staring daggers into my heart.

She pushed herself up from her throne, completely silent and walked towards me, silence on my mother is deadly, I learned that throughout my early years.

"Mom, please-" I started

"NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SPEAK TO ME!" She began and my tears began to blur my vision.

"YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE, YOUR SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT, I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE EVER BORN, YOU BRING SHAME TO THE WHOLE FAMILY NAME, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU SLUT" she continued, walking towards me

"I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO-" she started

Only for me to cut her off by doing a surprising thing, honestly I was surprised by what I did next, it's just she was so close to me and I desperately needed support from my mother.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around her neck burying my head in her shoulder, sobbing into her shirt. I tried to hold her as tight as possibly, so she couldn't push me off, I may not ever see my mother again, she may hate me after this, well she already does, any extra seconds I could spend in her arms were worth the pain of her pushing me off.

But, what happened next surprised even me, instead of pushing me off then kicking me out and never talking to me again, like I thought would happen. She wrapped her arms around me and held me even tighter.

I felt my bump pressing into her and I'm sure she felt it too because she loosened her grip on my and raised one hand to stroke my hair.

"My Mal, Shhh Mal, I'm sorry I reacted so badly, I was just shocked, I will support you and my grandbaby all the way through"  she said pull away from the hug

I sighed at the feeling of losing the warmth of the hug, but smiled and what my mother had just said.

She took her hand and placed it under my chin pulling my head up to look at her for the first time tonight.

"I promise" she said pulling me into her arms again for another hug

I smiled, everything went well, I have the support of Harry, the gang, and my mother. My little blob baby is already so loved I thought to myself, snuggling deeper into my mother embrace.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me!

What do you think should happen next? Give me ideas please?