5. flirtatious

{taylor pov}

"alright suck it in for a second" i did as she said and she zipped up my dress. "let me touch up that lip and then we are done" my stylist said as she took out my favorite red lipstick. she carefully put it on. "you look amazing taylor, you look gorgeous" she said as she looked at me. "look in the mirror and see for yourself" she stepped out of the way

i looked in the mirror and i didn't believe i was looking at myself. my hair looked extra goldish today, it was softly curled and made my blue eyes pop. the tint of red on my lips made my teeth shine and the dress...it was beautiful. it was silk black and there was a split that reached up to my tigh, honestly my leg looked good. it was pretty low cut, so a bit of my black lace bra showed. "thank you, so much" i said as i pulled my stylist in for a hug, i was so grateful for her. "off you go, party and get a nice dude for yourself" she winked at me and pushed me out of the room.

i walked downstairs as i put on a pair of black heels. i quickly drank a glass of water and put my phone in my small black handbag. i walked to the door and nodded to greg, my bodyguard, as a sign that i'm ready to go. he opened the door and i rushed to my car, being blinded by the paparazzi. i quickly got in and turned on the radio, some songs i didn't know played as i drove to the party. i arrived after a quick twenty minutes. i turned off the radio and got out. i walked inside the building and walked straight to selena.

"tt omg you look amazing" she said as she pulled me in for a hug "you look awesome sel, i missed you" "i missed you too omg how are you" she smiled as she pulled me to the bar "i've been alright, what about you?" i quickly ordered us two old fashioned' "i have been AMAZING, i have been working and just chilling its amazing" she beamed. i smiled as i listened to her talk. after a while she headed off to go to one of her other friends. i looked around to see if i could find ed, i saw him with some brown haired dude so i decided i would go introduce myself to some other people first.

i walked up to a random dude and smiled. i had done this so many times over the past months, after my breakup with calvin i decided i just wanted to have fun. "hey, i'm taylor" i said as i shook his hand "tom, its a pleasure to meet you" he said as he smiled. we talked for quite some time. "i really need to go, i have work but here is my number. dont be afraid to call me sometime" he winked as he handed me a card with his info before walking off.

i decided to join selena and becky "hey girlss" i smiled as i put my arms around them. "swizzleee" i looked up and saw ed was there too "sheeran!" i smiled as i pulled him in for a hug. "oh this is naill by tha way" he said as he pointed at a cute boy. "i'm taylor" i smiled as i shook his hand. "don't even think about it t" selena said as she looked at me, i laughed as i shook my head "dont worry babe, not my type. no offense" i chuckled as i pecked selena's cheek. "wait what?" naill said, clearly confused

"selena just nicely told me i can't fuck you" i shrugged, his face looked confused. "it's a joke babes, calm down" i put my hand on his arm as i laughed. i took another sip from my drink, this was maybe my fourth drink of the night. i stood there and talked to them for a while. i felt a hand on my back, i turned around and tom was there "i forgot my phone was in your purse" he said as he laughed "oh shit here you go" i handed him his phone.

he stayed and talked for a while before heading off. i decided i would meet some more people, it all went pretty easy honestly. a lot of dudes decided they want me to have their number, i wont say no to that ofcourse. i looked around, there he was. he just sat there at the bar, i had felt eyes burning in my back all night i thought i made them up. i now most definitely knew he had been looking all night, because he was looking right at me with those green eyes the second i turned around. his slicked back curly hair looked soft and he just had a simple shirt and some jeans on. he looked amazing to say the least.

i couldn't believe my eyes, i didn't think of him in years, the last time was in that magazine store. i decided to act like i hadn't seen him and walked up to a random dude.