four

Natasha's head was laying on Pixie's lap

Natasha's head was laying on Pixie's lap. They were watching Friends mindlessly. Pixie was certain Natasha wasn't actually paying attention to the show, but she knew she had a lot on her mind. She wasn't going to force anything out of Natasha. Besides, Pixie had learned enough from being around the assassin for three years. After all, their relationship didn't suddenly blossom. It wasn't love at first sight – even if there was attraction between them once they started living together. Pixie was brushing her fingers through Natasha's white hair that was slowly returning to its fiery red that Pixie loved so much. It reminded her of wild poppies and fresh red roses.

"Pixie," Natasha mumbled. "Flowers are growing again."

Pixie snapped out of her daze and looked at the coffee table in front of them. Poppies and red roses were growing on vines that had come up through the floor. She winced at the cracks that formed underneath the coffee table from the floor, knowing if Tony was here to see it, he would sigh and pull out his phone to get a contractor.

Pixie giggled. "Sorry, Talia, go to sleep. "

"Will you stay?" she mumbled.

"I always do, but I would eventually have to get up to make dinner."

"And when's that?"

Pixie hummed. "I don't know. Maybe an hour or two. Don't worry about it. Go to sleep, Natalia."

Natasha hummed, smothering her face onto Pixie's thighs before falling asleep. When their relationship was starting to look serious, Natasha told Pixie some simple facts about her that she could remember. She wasn't sure if they were real since the Red Room brainwashed her, but she felt that they were more real than the persona she held at S.H.I.E.L.D. One fact was that her name was Natalia Alianovna Romanova.
Pixie would call her by her real name whenever they were alone. She felt proud Natasha had told her that, feeling that their bond had grown stronger because of her trust in her.

Pixie continued to run her fingers through Natasha's hair. She felt blessed to have this assassin in her life. Natasha wasn't as broken as she made herself to be. She was improving herself, letting more people in instead of pushing those she cared about away. Pixie knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep in her seated position, so she settled for an hour or two marathon of Friends.

Pixie was the type of person to get hungry very easily. She ate small meals because she got full easily, but would have multiple snacks or other small meals throughout the day. She knew it was only a matter of time before she got hungry, but she didn't want to wake Natasha up. She decided that she would make a casserole and chicken noodle soup that night.