48.| Anna and Luca|

Aria's pov:

She swallowed the lump in her throat before proceeding.

"Giorgia and i went to his apartment to meet him. At that moment all i wanted to do is to go and hug him tightly and cry my heart out.

I felt that he was the only one who will be able to take all of my sadness away from me. Maybe, just for a while but it would have made me so much better. I opened his apartment door with the spare keys, he had given me. As i opened the door, i found a tank top thrown on the floor.

Giorgia looked at me with shock written all over her face. She was the only one who knew about me and Luca.

I shook my head not beliving that luca would do that to me. But as we walked further to the house, more clothes were on the floor and sofa, both for Luca and a girl. "

She sobbed and paused. I rubbed my thumb on her hands.

"I opened the door of his bedroom and saw Luca and the girl naked on the bed, just some sheet covering them. She had her legs on his waist, hands on his torso. Luca hand was wrapped on her shoulder.

I froze on the spot tears falling from my eyes who did not wanted to belive he would do this to me. Even though the reality was right in front of my eyes.

I did not know what to do.

Giorgia screamed luca name. They both got up instantly. The girl was none other than Gabriella. I had always hated her, she had always been a bitch to me. I had shared my thoughts about her to luca.

Luca was annoyed at Giorgia at first but was shocked as he saw me. Gabriella smirked at me.

He called out my name. I shook my head and said 'don't, just don't luca!" I yelled the last part.

'I needed you luca, i really needed you. And this is what.' I did not finish my sentence as i stormed out of his apartment.

I went back home and hugged my dad and cried the whole night on his shoulder and told him how much i love him.

He did not question me just let me cry. After i graduated from high school, i moved to New york.

I stayed here with Allesandro. He was the elder brother that i never had. Even though he is annoying as hell he always been there for me. He is oblivious to what happened between me and Luca.

I started dating other guys. I wanted to feel the same as i was with luca. But i never did found it. Every time i see him it just reminds me of that time when i saw him in someone else's arm. I feel the betrayal, the pain of when i needed him the most he was enjoying with someone else.

I dated many guys, slept with many of them ti find thd spark in hope i will find the love of my life. But it never happened because he was... he is the love of my life. It still hurts seeing him with another woman. I am still trying to live my life without him. But every single time i think i succeded, i fail."

She broke down in tears again.

"Anna." I hugged her from the side and rubbed her arm. Neelam hugged her from the back.

"I want to live, without this pain in my heart, i want to find someone who loves me more than anything else. I need to stop loving him, thinking about him because he does not even care." She cried.

"Shhh!" Neelam soothed her.

She cried her heart out.

After a while she stopped crying.

"Let's get you to your room shall we?" I said and she nodded.

We got up and when i turned around, i saw Allesandro leaning by the door frame.

His jaw was clenched tightly, he had a hard expression on his face but his eyes held sadness and pain.

Me and Neelam stepped aside giving them space.

He sat beside Anna and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I did not know that my brother did this to you, i-" Allesandro started but was cut off as Anna hugged him and cried on his shoulder.

"Sandy bear, you don't have to be sorry. Whatever happened, there is only one person to blame and that is me." Anna stated.

"You?" Allesandro asked, confused.

Anna nodded. "Yes. Me. I trusted him, a little too much. I thought he would be my pillar of strength and love. I felt that if nobody else is there for me, he will always be there...

But i guess i hoped for a little too much."

Allesandro said nothing but hugged her.

Allesandro's support is probably what Anna needs the most right now.

Anna has always considered Allesandro as her brother that she never had. She might be annoying him to his boiling point but both of them hold an immense love for each other and the only way they express it is by annoying the hell out of each other.

I am grateful of Allesandro to be there for her.

Me and Neelam might be her best friends but her greatest friend in her life is him.

"Well, have you guys ever seen a witch crying?" Allesandro asked me and Neelam.

I chuckled knowing what he was reffering to.

"Huh?" Neelam asked.

"Here it is, even more ugly looking than she already is." Allesandro said as she lifted Anna's face.

"Sandy bear, i swear if my Aria baby did not loved you so much, i would have cut your balls and feed it to the pigeons." Anna glared him.

"Oh! I am so scared." Allesandro mocked.

Anna narrowed her gaze on him for a while then started to laugh.

After Anna had fallen asleep, me and Neelam went back to our room.

I changed my clothes and joined Allesandro under the covers.

He closed his laptop and placed it on the nightstand.

"How is Anna?" He asked.

"Better than before, she passed out after crying." I said.

"Hmhm." He played with my hair as he looked at the wall. He was in deep thoughts right now.

"Sandro?" I called.

"Hmm."

"Did you talk to luca?" I asked.

"Yeah. I tried to." He said.

"What did he say?" I could not help but ask.

"Luca told me that, on that day, his friends had organised a small get together party, as soon they were going to college. There he got drunk. One thing about him is that he gets drunk pretty easily. Gabriella was also there. She managed to seduce him and bring him to his apartment. They ended up having sex and he was woken up by Giorgia but what shocked him was Anna. He thought that he had slept with Anna but it was Gabriella in fact. He tried to talk to Anna several times but Anna refused to talk to him. A few months later, he got to know that Anna moved to new york. I remember that just a few weeks after Anna came to new york, luca came to meet me. He asked me where Anna was and i told him that she was out with some friends. He stormed out as soon as i told him that but i did not really think much about it. Luca saw Anna making out with a guy that night and they went to his aprtment. Luca said he got furiated by Anna's behaviour. He also went to a bar and slept with another girl. The next day he told me that he was going back but actually he stayed in new york. He stalked Anna for months, but Anna had already started dating other guys and that only added fuel to his anger. And from there he became the womanizer that he is known as." Allesandro said.

"He uses women whenever he feels the need of them amd then just throws them away." He sighed.

"Everything is so fucked up." I said.

"It is." He agreed with me.